'73 Duster-- 6.4 Hemi, Megasquirt, Tremec 5 Speed

-
The filler door is an oval flush mount from Hagan Hot Rod.
I bought the tko500 a few years ago for a good deal, so I'm sticking with it.
Thanks,
Jon

Not much to look at, but the body and the rest of the sheet metal is ready for final sand and color. We're working on rigging up a booth and then start spraying.
-Jon
IMAG0334.jpg

Very nice paint ! going to be a super star car!!:glasses7:

The wheelwells, interior, and trunk are cut in and undercoated. Maybe there will be color on the body next week.
IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

-Jon

Southern Polyurethanes SPI Red Base. It has a few coats of SPI Universal Clear on it now, but I haven't gotten a good picture yet.
-Jon

It's been cleared, sanded, cleared again and now it's getting ready to be buffed. Someday it might be back in one piece.
IMAG0490.jpg

Southern Polyurethanes SPI Red Base. It has a few coats of SPI Universal Clear on it now, but I haven't gotten a good picture yet.
-Jon

I'm a big fan of Southern Polyurethanes products I used there 2 part Epoxy primer on the Duster and hear great things about thier clear. Looking good !!!

This car has their epoxy over the bare steel, their 2k over that, their sealer, base, and clear. Maybe they should pay me instead...?

The head work and blue printing was done by Glenn Smith Racing and myself.
100_2363.jpg

Oh no!! Not Glenn Smith. That guy doesn't know what he is doing! Hahahaha! Just kidding. He just did the 5 angle on my 2.4 dohc head that I swapped into my Shadow. He also did some work on my 5.2 magnum heads that are on my truck.

-
Back