73 Duster being raffled off...

-
Probably the last bump as mailing time is becoming an issue. I was thinking of accepting payment through my paypal account for last minute purchases (up to Friday). I have to work out the logistics with Browney. I was thinking if worse comes to worse, I would take pictures of the tickets bought using paypal and email them to the purchaser and then mail them out. The winning ticket number and winner's name will be announced on here after the drawing next Sunday (September 6th).

Okay...I will take paypal for tickets up to 8 pm EST time Friday, September 4th. I will take pictures of the tickets and email them to the purchaser by Saturday afternoon. Car is guaranteed to be raffled off. Browney has hit the magic number...PM for information...

Man, I'd love to win that thing! It's B E A UUUUUTEEEFULLL! I guess I can take a shot at it and dream like I was a winner for a week or so...

Only question is, wheres the a/c???? Doesn't he know it's HOT here in TX??? How am I going to enjoy it in the summer??

Tickets mailed out soon. Anyone else hoping to get a chance, I will take Paypal, tickets will be mailed out that day or next. After Wednesday, pics of your tickets will be emailed to you. Paypal for the raffle accepted up to 8pm on Friday. Will be at a car show with Browney on Saturday, where I will take pics of last minute purchases.

Winner announced here Sunday after the drag races...Thanks to each and every one of you that supported to worthy causes!

PM for paypal information...

The going back to work tomorrow bump (summer is over =( ) Can take paypal for tickets until 8pm EST Friday. Car is getting a new owner on Sunday!!

What time on Sunday is the raffle?
I Mapquested getting from here to there, BTW, just in case this thing went my way. Think that Duster will survive being driven to Tennessee?

What time on Sunday is the raffle?
I Mapquested getting from here to there, BTW, just in case this thing went my way. Think that Duster will survive being driven to Tennessee?

My understanding is the drag races end around 6pm, so the announcement comes after that. I'm very confident the car would make the trip to Tennessee. I'm also very confident that Browney would assist you if anything should happen on the road (if not him, then definitely me!)

BTW - just took care of the three requests I had for more tickets. I was actually working today (back to teaching) and was not able to get on a computer all day. Also, anyone using Paypal, please DO NOT PUT "RAFFLE" in your paypal request. Paypal needs to be notified ahead of time of raffle related payments or they consider them a violation of their policy. Live and learn I guess...

Last bump...schedule this weekend wont allow me to take anything after 8pm EST. Thanks once again to all of you that were able to purchase tickets and best of luck! It would be nice to see an A-body enthusiast win the car.

If you're interested, PM for paypal information. Please be sure to include your phone number, just in case Browney is able to call you with good news on Sunday! My hope is to make the announcement by 8pm on Sunday. If someone on FABO is lucky enough to win, feel free to share the good news with everyone before I get home to post the winning information!!

Anyone in Northern Michigan, car show tomorrow and Saturday in Boyne City, drag races on Sunday, drawing after the races!

Just wanted to update all of those that bought tickets. The drawing is being held at 3pm EST on Sunday, not 6pm as I initially thought. I will announce the winner here between 4 and 5 on Sunday.

As of now, only way to purchase tickets is at the car show on Saturday or drag races on Sunday in Boyne City...

And the winner is...John Saunders, who was not present at the drag races. Based upon his phone number, he is from Traverse City, MI. Thanks again to everyone contributed.

-
Back