73 Duster build named Fred

-
June 8th is the Mopar show at renegade raceway I expect everyone to be there from all across the country

June 8th is the Mopar show at renegade raceway I expect everyone to be there from all across the country
65E5F625-B978-4F11-9B90-AC1F4B1D21BF.png

That’s a trek for sure.

In the span of a lifetime that's really not that far.
Take the back roads, you'll be here in 10 hours lol
Agree. My chick and I love road trips and we go on a few good long trips a year (side note, avoid ghost pepper potato chips when your 300 miles from anything, don’t ask just do it). We’d have no problem driving 18 hours on a trip, we’ve done it, but it’s just more than a weekend getaway. It would have to be planned over a few more days.

Agree. My chick and I love road trips and we go on a few good long trips a year (side note, avoid ghost pepper potato chips when your 300 miles from anything, don’t ask just do it). We’d have no problem driving 18 hours on a trip, we’ve done it, but it’s just more than a weekend getaway. It would have to be planned over a few more days.
I get that. I also had an experience with some hot stuff it was a horrible event where I nearly fainted and needed an entire hour to recover.
It was one of those 1 chip challenge which was no big deal but I topped it off with 1.5 peanuts, if I remember correctly it was somewhere around 9 million scovile . Ouch & never ever again

I get that. I also had an experience with some hot stuff it was a horrible event where I nearly fainted and needed an entire hour to recover.
It was one of those 1 chip challenge which was no big deal but I topped it off with 1.5 peanuts, if I remember correctly it was somewhere around 9 million scovile . Ouch & never ever again

And not ONE of you goofballs grabbed a phone and took a video.

That right there would have been YouTube GOLD. I even volunteered to come down there and do the video but you guys aren’t willing to do it again.

That right there would have been YouTube GOLD. I even volunteered to come down there and do the video but you guys aren’t willing to do it again.
I'm glad, that would have been very embarrassing

You do not want video of the fireball that came out of my *** along side the 15 freeway between vegas and baker. Promise. These chips were lethal.

I’ve had the one chip challenge chip. It was hot but had nowhere near the after effect the ghost pepper chips had. Those things should be illegal. And I love hot food and spice.

You do not want video of the fireball that came out of my *** along side the 15 freeway between vegas and baker. Promise. These chips were lethal.

I’ve had the one chip challenge chip. It was hot but had nowhere near the after effect the ghost pepper chips had. Those things should be illegal. And I love hot food and spice.
Yeah no one wants to have the burn unit show up to fix the sphinx lol.
My coworker gets all that stuff, I've had some ghost pepper stuff but I react to reaper my more unpleasantly lol.
Nonetheless I feel your pain buddy

Yeah no one wants to have the burn unit show up to fix the sphinx lol.
My coworker gets all that stuff, I've had some ghost pepper stuff but I react to reaper my more unpleasantly lol.
Nonetheless I feel your pain buddy
If he wants an experience, bring him some of this…..
3FD4E76F-B71E-4C70-9D95-7416A1A533F4.png

We made it to the track and getting setup. we will start TnT in about an hour, then 2 days of bracket racing.

IMG_2723.jpeg

-
Back