73 Duster build named Fred

-
Yes it’s lame for a race car but they serve a purpose. lol

Installed a phone mount and turn signal switch. I use my phone to control my GoPros so it’s convenient. Scored a deal on a brand new Motion Raceworks turn signal switch which will only be used when I go on a drag n drive cruise. Now the car is truly street legal…. :steering:

I also fixed the 2-step and tested. Now I’ll be able to leave consistently.

View attachment 1716234290
Bill, you don't lame anything.
Do you even lame at all bro ???

Getting ready for the Season Opener @ Bremerton Raceways (our somewhat local 1/8 mile track) this weekend. Friday night TnT, Saturday and Sunday Summit Racing Series brackets and the weather forecast has gone from **** to not bad to looking pretty damn good and now it's looking so-so, all that since Monday. lol

Oh well, I am ready to go and will hope for the best.

IMG_2661.jpeg

Getting ready for the Season Opener @ Bremerton Raceways (our somewhat local 1/8 mile track) this weekend. Friday night TnT, Saturday and Sunday Summit Racing Series brackets and the weather forecast has gone from **** to not bad to looking pretty damn good and now it's looking so-so, all that since Monday. lol

Oh well, I am ready to go and will hope for the best.

View attachment 1716234503

If you decide to have another guess my ET contest I’ll put up an autographed signed by me white sock with a hole in it. Shipped free to 48 states.

If you decide to have another guess my ET contest I’ll put up an autographed signed by me white sock with a hole in it. Shipped free to 48 states.
I thought you needed all of your old socks to plug up ports when flowing? Oh wait, you said "with a hole it it". Guess that wouldn't work since it would leak.... :lol:

RV is packed and the trailer hooked up, just need to load the car and I’m ready to go racing. Is it Friday yet? lol

IMG_2712.jpeg

Last edited:
All done prepping the car. Can’t wait for morning to come so I can load up and hit the road. Hopefully the scoop doesn’t rip off of the hood. I haven’t finished molding it in yet. lol

IMG_2720.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back