73 Duster build named Fred

-
Oh and if you don't already know mopar nats at Woodburn is moved out until August 4th this year so a bit more time for you. The thing that sucks for a few of us is so far they don't show a stick class so hopefully they will have one. Of course as you know you really need to have your car together for the mopar show at renegade in June if it's still on this year (no schedule yet)

Not yet, my car is hibernating in its trailer waiting for me to clean the garage. Not much left to do but I am sure I will add to the list with all of my infinite wisdom and make it a push lol. I need to get to it since race season will be here tomorrow, let me know if we need to have a work party at your place before it's too late!
Race season starting where? I’m jonesing for a hit! lol

Not yet, my car is hibernating in its trailer waiting for me to clean the garage. Not much left to do but I am sure I will add to the list with all of my infinite wisdom and make it a push lol. I need to get to it since race season will be here tomorrow, let me know if we need to have a work party at your place before it's too late!
when I get closer to suspension and wiring, I'll probably need a little help. I have no idea about wiring. I can wire a house but a car... nope.
Thanks for offering help, I have enough drive way also for everyone to park and mess around if needed+ dinner is at my house after the race.

Last edited:
Oh and if you don't already know mopar nats at Woodburn is moved out until August 4th this year so a bit more time for you. The thing that sucks for a few of us is so far they don't show a stick class so hopefully they will have one. Of course as you know you really need to have your car together for the mopar show at renegade in June if it's still on this year (no schedule yet)
I thought stick cars were better, you should be able to kick automatic cars asses all over the place. Mopar show at renegade is on for June.
Pop up toasters in segregation lol

when I get closer to suspension and wiring, I'll probably need a little help. I have no idea about wiring. I can wire a house but a car... nope.
Thanks for offering help, I have enough drive way also for everyone to park and mess around if needed+ dinner is at my house after the race.

You have friends you can call don’t you??????????????????

I actually follow their FB page now and was looking at some of the upcoming races.
It’s big $$$, big tire, no prep, grudge stuff. In all honesty you need a BAE hemi and an F3 to be competitive. Trust me none of my junk will be running there. I’m going to crew for a friend.

It’s big $$$, big tire, no prep, grudge stuff. In all honesty you need a BAE hemi and an F3 to be competitive. Trust me none of my junk will be running there. I’m going to crew for a friend.
Yeah, I would be doing the same if I go.

I thought stick cars were better, you should be able to kick automatic cars asses all over the place. Mopar show at renegade is on for June.
Pop up toasters in segregation lol
Well the stick class is on and as far as racing automatics that's like sitting in a lazy boy while flipping channels with the remote lol.

Yeah but now do the same thing with a stick:lol:
Yeah but can you do this? :rofl:
IMG_2181.jpeg

-
Back