73 duster shell what's it worth ..

-
440 was stuck tight and worthless from sitting for years with no hood and no carburetor. But yeah $800. Get away from buying online and things are usually much cheaper

This 70 valiant was $400 last year slant 6 ran like a sewing machine. Went to Indiana for that for parts. I went to iowa in 2020 for a 1970 duster body that was free in craigslist real 340 4 speed car, just a bare shell by the time I left I had everything from the car in my truck and trailer and all he would take is $100 because I helped him clean his barn out

20221107_202428.jpg

This 70 valiant was $400 last year slant 6 ran like a sewing machine. Went to Indiana for that for parts. I went to iowa in 2020 for a 1970 duster body that was free in craigslist real 340 4 speed car, just a bare shell by the time I left I had everything from the car in my truck and trailer and all he would take is $100 because I helped him clean his barn out

View attachment 1716007830
selling any of your treasures.... :poke:(Randall hauled off one, I know... :D )

I do sell, everything aside from front fenders/hood and front sheet metal from that green 70 more door was all sold or given away on this forum. And randall has the mint original spare tire from that valiant as well now.

Screenshot_20221107-192314~2.png

This is a good example of something listed in our forum here for parts. I mean it's almost nothing left of the car and he still got $800 with the parts to sell...
A few years ago I paid like $250 for a 72 rusted out Dodge truck and I was well over 2,000 in part selling before I lost track. Used parts off of it for other builds for my current build and still have some parts in my shed...
And when I sell parts I sell them cheap so they sell not trying to make a living...

-
Back