-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duston15

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the Strut bar on a 73 Duster for the drivers side. The K-member is that of a slant 6, but not sure if that matters.

PM me if you can help or know where to get one without spending an arm and a leg.

You might have better luck posting your needs in the wanted section. But that's just my 2 cents.

There have been a couple different ones used. I think I may have a good one with fine threads. If this is the one you have shoot me a PM and I will look for you.
C

I actually have a pair with fine threads, one has teeth marks on it from a pipe wrench. The teeth marks could be filed off most likely...
C

I am not to worried about how they look. I am just am trying to get the car street worthy by spring time, and I can not seem to find any online. Shoot me what you want for them, and we can work something out

Howdy,
Give me your email address and I will send a couple pics your way. Provide your zip code and I will find out what postage will be. You want both of them, right?
If your Duster has a bench seat all I will ask is postage, and information, for them.
Thanks,
Cal Hyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back