73 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
some people dont read well.or do not know what respect is.i thought the asking price was fair considering the parts that went into this car.i think it looked good,dont mind it in primer either.and those "lame" rims i would take in a heartbeat.not to mention,it probably runs dam good.nice car bro.id have been proud to own that as my first first car.and ill take my" ugly 340 tunnel rammed dart" over a car with "cool stickers" "perfect paint" and "in style rims"any day.

Next comment out of his mouth and I'll bann the baby boy.

Hey dusterfanatic!We here are not in the habit of cutting up people,s pride and joy rides,so if you,ve got nothing good to say...don,t respond to the guys post!As you can see,if you can read?You,ll be band from a great Mopar site For what?,cause you don,t like the guys car and can,t keep your mouth shut!

nice car with a great engine !! worth the 6 500 $ big time ! these engines are incredible .. dyno tested at 410 hp and 44- ft pd torque !

sorry for the insults i will keep my mouth shut from now on

Don't have to keep it shut.... just THINK before posting. As you can see, it's very easy to get under peoples skin and as mentioned, we're a tight knit group. We're also 10,000 strong and will NOT tolerate any B.S. from a loud mouth. We want people to be involved, but in a good way.

Hang in there kid....

Like fastback said you don't have to keep your mouth shut, just have a little respect for other people. When you find a car you will appreciate all the people and knowledge you have access to on this web site. There is no better place to get answers to your questions. Good luck on finding a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back