73 dusters

-
I own one, so yeah...it's kinda a rebel thing, seems most Mopar people hate the '73-up A-bodies; but they are different than the pretty earlier ones so that appeals to me. LOL.

I like them, i actually prefer them to the '70 to '72s. I especially don't like the '72s but that's me.
I'm more of a Dart Sport fan though......

I like them to. You see a ton of the 70-72s. The 73-74s are cool and I also like the Dart Sports as i own a 73 340 car. Hey oldkimmer posts some pictures of your 74 and 75 360 cars. Now those you dont see at all. I think in my entire life Ive seen one real 75 360 Duster. I give two thumbs up to the 73 and up Dusters.

I have a 73 but the only reason I would want an eariler model is because the grill and tail lights.

I couldn't stand the 73 and up A bodies til I got a 73 Scamp. It has the same basic front clip. It grew on me to the point I hated to sell it, but I had to. Now, as far as the 73 and up Darts, not so much.

I like the 70-72 best I've had three of them over the years,but I would probably buy a 73
up. I like the it already has the good suspension under it. I always find myself up grading anyhow. I also like some of the options you could get later like fold down rear seat (cool)
however,ralleye dash gone.

Didn't really care for them when they first came out. The pointed front end.
More so the Darts.
They have grown on me over the years. Can you tell?

Attachments

• 100_2285.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 150
In general I think that body style of the duster demon was by far the best lookin A body made. I love the earlier dusters and demons the best. I don't mind the 73 and newer dusters, but the Dart sport is my least favoriet. That butt ugly grill and huge bumpers....yuk....and the square tail lights....ugh. what was dodge thinking? I rather own an aspen/ volare.

-
Back