-
Status
Not open for further replies.

big mac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
:blob:73 Plymouth duster thinking about selling. It's has a little less than 40,000 miles and is in real good condition. It's blue with white top and is a gold duster. Original 6 cylinder and three on the floor. No ac just a basic model. Still hasn't been messed with, would make a real nice original car for someone. I have had it two years and and I am the third owner. It's time for paint and a new top but the old top is still in good shape. Seat belt and key buzzer still work properly. Just a good car but don't know what to do with it. Would likely get close to 6 grand, there's room to work. If interested I can text pics just need your number.

Without pictures? Really?
Can you not post them up?

Can't get them to upload. Tried a couple of times. That's why I said I would text them if someone wants to see it

Ahhhh-haaaaa.... Hummmm. I'm not sure I know how to do that myself. I know some guys have done it though.... Hummmmm
Dang shame I'm not home on the PC. I'd help ya out there.

Wha color?!?!

I'll keep trying. It's a blue color with blue interior. Still has original spare, carpet and radio. Has a tear in front seat but it's repairable I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back