73 Plymouth Road Runner - REAL 340 car, #'s match!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope someone buys it. Do what someone did to the Charger I bought.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 71 Charger Driver Side View #3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 243
Please do, I'd be all over that if I had the time to go get it. That car deserves to be brought back to life.

I think I hear taps playing in the background.

lol..I am actually going to wait until the first week of April before it goes anywhere. To me $2000 is a steal, and I know it will part out for more. But we'll see!

2000 is a great price. if i had it i would have jumped all over it. or maybe i will just buy the $2000 4 door 6 cylinder volarie that barely runs instead LMAO

I have a 93 Ramcharger 4x4 need little work runs drives ok has a 318magnum motor also have a running 1996 360 magnum motor to go with. Is this something you would be interested in. Ken

Anything??
:banghead:

Id try and swing it but the government just gave me a bill for $1500, my rent went up $150 a month and I have brand new mouth to feed next month.

Hope someone grabs it.

I have a 93 Ramcharger 4x4 need little work runs drives ok has a 318magnum motor also have a running 1996 360 magnum motor to go with. Is this something you would be interested in. Ken

might be! What kind of work does it need? Not really interested in the 360. PM me and let me know what you value the truck at, and what it needs?

Such a cool, rare car should not be parted, I really hope someone saves this one.

Please dont cut it up, spring fever is just about to hit, the car guys will come outta the wood work soon with wallets in hand!

Hi do you have the missing front end parts? Grill, header front valance,head light bezels? Car has a nice trunk lid. Do you have the console? What rear end is in the RoadRunner? Posi? thanks Steve in Ga.

Hi do you have the missing front end parts? Grill, header front valance,head light bezels? Car has a nice trunk lid. Do you have the console? What rear end is in the RoadRunner? Posi? thanks Steve in Ga.

There is no grille or bezels. Header panel, and both valances are inside the car, so is the console. Haven't checked the rear. But it is an 8 3/4, not an 8 1/4.

I wonder what shipping to Georgia would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back