73 pro street valiant

-

73 pro street

Reaction score
hello everyone i'm new to this forum and so far everyone is cool.i'm from wrentham,ma. anyone nearby? just posted some pics on the forum of my valiant take a look and give me some feedback???? later, all

i would like to be the first to welcome you to this wonderful site hope it can help you with you build like it did for me.

Very nice, I really like the green. I want to see under the hood though:) Welcome to FABO too.

there was nothing there when i clicked his album except for his avatar when i looked...maybe they had to be processed or something...ill take another look

HOLY SHIZERS! I LOVE IT! tubbed a-bodies rule! I want my 71 scamp to look somthing like that, but with a brighter green, black hood with snorkel scoop, and minitubs instead of full tubs...excuse me while i go change my underwear =)....very nice car...what does it run? (at the track and under the hood)...ive just found a new favorite on the site lol

hi, new pics loaded today. work almost complete. can't wait for crusin' season to start may 7th "bass proshop, foxboro stadium!!!

meats are nice, i roll lawns in the spring for some extra bread to buy more toys!!!!! thanks for the kind words!!

-
Back