-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine - Found this today. I'm going to get all the power disc brake stuff for myself for my 68 ragtop cuda this weekend. He claims to have good solid fenders/doors/quarters. If you need anything, contact him and make payment to him. I can pick up whatever you buy and bring it to carlisle for you in July. If I had the space, I'd bring the whole car home and part it out myself.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/4493009046.html

If the link doesn't work, just search on "1973 dodge dart" in baltimore craigslist.

Not mine - Found this today. I'm going to get all the power disc brake stuff for myself for my 68 ragtop cuda this weekend. He claims to have good solid fenders/doors/quarters. If you need anything, contact him and make payment to him. I can pick up whatever you buy and bring it to carlisle for you in July. If I had the space, I'd bring the whole car home and part it out myself.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/4493009046.html

If the link doesn't work, just search on "1973 dodge dart" in baltimore craigslist.
I was going to buy the whole car but never got around to emailing him :wack:
Justin

First dibs on the right door mirror !
I sent email to the seller. I may be interested in about 90% of the heat a/c if the price is nice.

I went Sunday and pulled the UCA's,spindles, rotors, booster, prop valve, rotors, calipers, pedal push rod.... I didn't look real close at he rest of the car ( it is totally apart) but what I did see looked to be VERY good fenders/doors/dash. Was a 318 front sway bar car. LCA's, sway bar, K-frame all still in it. Seems to be a decent guy, too. We agreed on a price for my parts that I got that included me doing the labor to remove it all... He couldn't keephis hands in his pockets and ended up helping out...lol So I got what I needed/wanted. If anyone going to Carlisle picks up anything from him, I can run out to his place and pick it up and get it to you in Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back