-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEBBY

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
73 t0 76 360 spool motor mounts and tranny mount I am looking for the brackets I have new poly inserts I cleaned and painted the brackets and I can not find them Thank You Webby

I need the spool motor mount brackets for a 360 also need the spool tranny mount bracket, I have new poly inserts for motor mounts and tranny mounts b

I searched for a while for 360 spool mounts. Parts houses only have 318 and sell them as 360.... Went with Schumacher after giving up.

I have some spool mounts that were on a 318. Not sure if they fit a 360 or not. $40 shipped. I'll have pictures later tonight

I have the trans mount if you can use it. It's in excellent shape. $5 plus shipping.

340/360 driver side brackets are different from the 318 brackets.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Still looking OLDKIMMER I keep trying to send you a message but it comes up error I have no problem sending messages to any one else.. Thanks Webby

If nobody has them I am looking all 3 items, left and right motor and trans mount right now $100 bucks and ride money. Let me know and i will send pics to verify their part numbers.

Sorry Webby, it’s -46 here today so in not going out to storage for a few days. I see MR Sinister replied. U best get them from him. Kim
Hey Kimmer not trying to step on you just been watching since he posted and saw all of the other answers an no part pic to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back