[SOLD] '73-up LBP disk brake front end package!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale here is a mostly complete front end from a '74 Duster. Included in the deal though is everything you would need to convert your 64-72 small bolt pattern car to large bolt pattern disk brakes using factory OE parts.

Parts list as follows:

• LBP spindles with good wheel bearings, slotted washers, spindle nuts and ball joint bolts
  • LBP upper control arms with poly bushings
  • Lower control arms with bumpers and adjusters and poly bushings
  • strut rods with poly bushings
  • 890 + 891 torsion bars
  • large single-piston calipers with adapters and usable pads
  • brake rotor backing plates
  • inner and outer tie rods and sleeves
  • v8 center link
Most parts have been blasted clean and primed except for the tie rod sleeves and calipers. Spindles and backing plates were blasted but not painted. The calipers were cleaned in a hot tank so any real crud is gone. Was no small task to get these parts to this point!

Some additional notes: I do in fact have one lower ball joint I can include. The joint is good but it's a little chewed up around the ball. It will be fine, normal operation would not be affected. I also have a set of rotors but they are pretty crusty. I will include them if the buyer wants. I can cut 'em also. I can blast the remainder of the parts and paint them if a potential buyer is interested and takes the parts for the asking price. All other terms can be negotiated.

A few other caveats: the LCAs are a mismatch, only the right side has a sway bar tab. Also, I don't have all the boots or nuts but I will include whatever I have.

I have more pics of everything and can take even more if needed.

I would like to keep this as a package, I am not interested in separating at this time. Unless something changes, please do not ask if I will separate.

Parts are located in Huntington, NY 11743. (Long Island) I am happy to ship at buyers expense but would prefer local pickup.

Asking $450 + shipping. PM with questions. - Greg

IMG_8449.jpg

OK, I am willing to sell these parts separately. However, my initial package deal is still available and I would still prefer to sell everything as a package.

None of these parts are boxed up yet so PM with a shipping address and I will get back to you as soon as I can with a total. Combine parts for cheaper shipping. Pics of individual parts available, just ask.

Prices for individual parts are as follows:

LBP spindles with good wheel bearings, slotted washers, spindle nuts and ball joint bolts - $200 + shipping

LBP upper control arms with poly bushings - $100 + shipping

1 R/S lower control arm with sway bar tab, bumper, adjuster, and poly bushing - $75 + shipping

1 L/S lower control arm with bumper, adjuster, and poly bushing - $60 + shipping

Price for the pair of LCAs - $135 shipped

strut rods with poly bushings - $50 + shipping

890 + 891 torsion bars - $75 + shipping

single-piston calipers with adapters and usable pads - $50 + shipping

brake rotor backing plates - $45 + shipping

inner and outer tie rods with adjuster sleeves - $35 + shipping

v8 center link - $50 + shipping

1 L/S LBP lower ball joint - $20 + shipping

Your original pricing is great, I ususally get $350 for the brakes setup and UCA's and prop valve alone. Good luck.

Show your love this holiday season and get that special someone a factory disk brake conversion! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back