73 valiant no spark from coil

-
That connector doesn't look too bad, other than the melted terminal - an indication of high-resistance from corrosion or a long ago short circuit. Buy some "contact cleaner" and spray it in each female terminal and rub a small file in. Clean the male terminals w/ sandpaper. Blow them out, spread silicone grease and re-attach. You can remove each terminal for better access. For male ones, squeeze longitudinally at the bottom, for females use a thin, flat bar in the release slot (can buy a tool, or a jeweler's screwdriver). Look for "57 terminals" on ebay to see naked ones.

I usually post this, but read this article. I'd say you are "in the zone." Don't forget what I told you. You could have ADDITIONAL bad connections, such as at the ignition switch connector.

Disconnecting and connecting connectors does not give you a picture of what is happening, however. You must check UNDER LOAD. When you disconnected the connector, you removed the load.

http://www.madelectrical.com/electricaltech/amp-gauges.shtml

I will update tomorrow with any new info

How so replace or clip and reconnect with out the connector

I suppose you could clean it up instead. I used and still use butt connectors and heat shrink tubing. I've grown very fond of todays butt connectors that include heat shrinking /weather sealing features.

As for that electric choke assist controller I mentioned before... You wont see evidence of it fault unless you take it to the work bench and open it.
That would require more tools. Easier to just disconnect it and forget it.
Tape away that connector.

I suppose you could clean it up instead. I used and still use butt connectors and heat shrink tubing. I've grown very fond of todays butt connectors that include heat shrinking /weather sealing features.

As for that electric choke assist controller I mentioned before... You wont see evidence of it fault unless you take it to the work bench and open it.
That would require more tools. Easier to just disconnect it and forget it.
Tape away that connector.

Will clean the connectors and get back to you, as far as the choke the electrical was disconnected long ago and I actually replaced the unit a couple weeks again with a brand new choke.

SHES ALIVE !!!!!! She was converted to Elric points and it was bad along with timing she's dialed and running better than ever

-
Back