74 Dart w/ 340 6 pack

-
I have a monster!! Treating her to new shoes..

FD4698DB-0559-49DF-AEDB-AD33B6C30028.jpeg

Last edited:
There were a few odds and ends to tie up so it’s been at the shop for a couple of days.
Driving the dream

BEC19625-E1B3-42F0-B0CF-DD43BC2C51D5.jpeg

Can’t wait for Spring Fling!!

Last edited:
I'm normally not a fan of beak cars, but man that turned out GREAT! I love your choice of wheels and tires. Really refreshing to see someone not put huge diameter wagon wheels and tiny low profile tires on one. That just looks old school cool!

Awesome pics.....suitable for framing IMO. It sits and looks el'perfecto!

Denny

Awesome pics.....suitable for framing IMO. It sits and looks el'perfecto!

Denny
Thanks Denny, the front end is really so much better and it sits just right. HDK baby!!

I'm normally not a fan of beak cars, but man that turned out GREAT! I love your choice of wheels and tires. Really refreshing to see someone not put huge diameter wagon wheels and tiny low profile tires on one. That just looks old school cool!

Thanks :thumbsup: Team III wheels come in sizes up to 20" but I also think the old school look rules..

Last edited:
She looks fantastic! I love the stance and the wheels. Now get out and exercise your right foot!
I am a fan of Nose cars so looks great.
I think the nose adds character. And blend in well with the scoop and V-21.
Not many came with V-21 but is easy to add.
In my youth guys banged on me for having a 1972 Ralley 340 Challenger Since it was a worthless non 70 or 71.

Update on the Dart. It has about 3,000 miles since it was rebuilt. A few issues, found an oil leak coming from the fuel pump, transmission is over @Schuck Transmission, and is out of the car right now getting a once over to make sure it is running right. After sitting idle while I worked on the motor and paint, I did change out the pan gasket and fluids before everything went back together, but it was dripping fluid out of vent tube. It also needed to have the shifter adjusted.
Hope to have it back this week...

-
Back