74 Dodge Dart Swinger. What’s it worth?

-
Personally I think if its a project you want to tackle and you like the looks and design of the car the value doesnt matter unless you are planning on flipping it if its a car you are gonna invest in to flip then a 73 dart isnt your best choice but in todays economy and car market flipping cars probably isnt a good business to be in. If you like the car and want to build it then go for it doesnt matter what its worth to someone else. Cause no matter what it is your gonna invest more than its worth anyway.

Full size older pickups especially with air bags are pretty safe, can be a decent vehicle to invest in, good car for the young man to learn some auto skills with. Something to maybe consider. I go hit head on by an 85 mph '65 Lincoln back in '75. I was in 1/2 t. Ford pickup. I was pulling a trailer that gave me some more weight and helped. I am still here, the old guy isn't. He was drunk and racing his gf back to town after a night of boozing.
People ask for prices for cars every day on here, and every day I see people that for some reason want to, have to, or whatever, have their car for sale. Helps to have the right car at the right price if you ever decide to sell.

Pretty decent '73 Scamp local to me for $3500...

I'd post link but I don't know exactly what the rule on that is here

Pretty decent '73 Scamp local to me for $3500...

I'd post link but I don't know exactly what the rule on that is here
A lot of difference in a solid car that is driver quality, painted that needs finishing..... and one that still needs everything????

The guy seems motivated.. I bet a deal could be struck.

-
Back