-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffoni88

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
don't know the real name for this piece, hence the title! Anybody have some in good condition, or know where to get em? A piece of it is missing, the trim for it. Prefer black, but any color will do. Otherwise, is there another company that makes something that will be a suitable substitute? View attachment 262039

I too am Very interested in these pieces, as I have destroyed both sides for my 74 Duster. I now refuse to have more then 3 passengers because I will not let anyone "Hop" over the front seat every time they need in or out of the back. having as many friends without proper vehicles as I do requires me to be choosey whom I hang out with at any given time. Please, if anyone has the information required both me and buffoni88 would appreciate it greatly.

This type of seat back release button and associated bezel were used on many Chrysler vehicles. Many "c" body two doors, and even extra cab pickups had a split bench seat with this hardware. These are always destroyed by the sun here in Arizona, but I thought that having additional application data might help you find them closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back