Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
318 auto bench seat (space duster) fold down rear seat ps disc brakes seafoam green 7 1/4 rear a/c green interior rust free AZ car some small dents but not rusty at all needs vinyl roof replaced windshield is cracked(comes with replacement) chrome smoothie wheels runs and drives $1975 [email protected] for pictures im in Goodyear AZ 623-703-7070

still have it car is nice underneath(no rust in it at all) just some small dents on the body 1 between the taillights should push out and oneon the corner just in front of the taillight i will send some pics tonite

Hard to believe that a RUST FREE duster doesnt sell for cheap v8 disc brakes with air!!!!

I think it's a great deal and wish I had 1975 dead pres.'s around to take that car home.

A car like that would save a lot of money in rust repair. If it were on the east coast it would be sold in a day.

I have to disagree. I've had my '76 up for sale for a long time with different engines. I'm asking more now with the fresh big block swap, but still no takers. Still I think the '74 would be in my driveway if it were closer, because I always want the next project. I've got an addiction... LOL

I have to disagree. I've had my '76 up for sale for a long time with different engines. I'm asking more now with the fresh big block swap, but still no takers. Still I think the '74 would be in my driveway if it were closer, because I always want the next project. I've got an addiction... LOL

the thing that amazes me is folks will spend $5k in rust repair but balk at $1200 shipping a rust free car!!
not anyone here neccesarily but thats the responses ive been getting:sign10:

the thing that amazes me is folks will spend $5k in rust repair but balk at $1200 shipping a rust free car!!
not anyone here neccesarily but thats the responses ive been getting:sign10:

Mark,

BTDT

Mark,

BTDT

Maybe more pictures will help!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

MVC-041S.JPG

MVC-042S.JPG

MVC-043S.JPG

MVC-044S.JPG

MVC-049S.JPG

MVC-052S.JPG