Not open for further replies.

19duster74

Duster74
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Chandler, Arizona Asking Price $6,000 FIRM

Arizona Car, Zero Rust, Originally a slant 6 now converted to a 318 w/ 904 transmission. Only 300 miles on new engine & TCI transmission. New paint about a year ago. Rebuilt front end with kit from PST. I have attached a list of the conversion showing everything I bought, still have all receipts. Long block 318 was bought from Auto Zone and has a 3 year warranty.

Other Information:

Exterior - Not perfect bodywork before paint job but still looks great. Color is Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat (New Dodge color) Chrome is good shape but not perfect, front bumper has dent on drivers side. Again, no rust. I have a side stripe kit that will go with the car, it is gloss black to match the hood scoop area. All weatherstripping replaced during paint. New windshield. Added wheel well mouldings. A;sp have four SBP steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps that will go with car.

Interior - Needs restored, Front buckets are not original and have seat covers on them. Rear seat is original and has been recovered. Has been converted to floor shift and console. Installed sound proofing under new carpet. Black dash cap,chrome on console has some pitting. Orignal green interior has been painted black. Speedometer does not work. Aftermarket stereo/CD , new pacakage tray with speakers.

Drive train - Engine/Transmission new. 7.25 Rear, Drum brakes all 4 wheels.
New power steering pump and hoses, radiator, 2" dual exhaust. Original air conditioned car, have all components (compressor, hoses, condensor, receiver, etc.)

Please PM me if you are interested, Buyer arranges transport. I will try to add better pictures and include interior pictures later.

Engine 1.jpg

Engine 3.JPG

Duster Scoop 2.JPG

Duster Rear 2.JPG

Duster Side View.jpg

Duster Small.jpg

Attachments

• Conversion Cost List.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 307
Nice looking car. The Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat paint looks to be a close match for the B7 paint.

Mostly just bad pictures, the hood does have a few lines in it, but no problems with the clear coat. My daughter took my camera, I will take new pictures this weekend including trunk and interior.

SOLD - Was hoping it would go to someone on FABO, but no interest so I posted on Craigs List, lots of interest, sold to first person that looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back