74 Duster misc. gas filler pcs.

-

Joe Mopar

Reaction score
Hello,
Can someone tell me where I could get the rubber gaskets for each end of the filler pipe and also the pc. that gets mounted to the trunk floor that the filler pipe goes through?
Thanks,
Joe

Thanks Adam,
The guy that had the car before had a body shop replace trunk floor, and floor pans in car. I need to locate correct locations for cutting holes through trunk for gas tube and also cut a hole in car for shifter. Also holes through hood for twin scoops. Where on line can I find correct measurements for doing these holes ?
Thanks,
Joe

Joe we can take the measurement for the filler tube off of my 73. If the car was an auto and your going to run a 4 speed the you will need the 4 speed floor hump.

73-74 Duster never had hood scoops from the factory. which scoops are you going to use ?

Joe we can take the measurement for the filler tube off of my 73. If the car was an auto and your going to run a 4 speed the you will need the 4 speed floor hump.

73-74 Duster never had hood scoops from the factory. which scoops are you going to use ?

I have the hump to weld on the floor. When they replaced the floor they didn't cut the hole out. The car came with a 833 and a 727 so I could have gone either way. I have a lead on scoops ( 1 0n each side ) if that don't pan out I could also go with the double in the center. ( not sure what all the A-Body body names are for these body parts ) I'm not trying to make it factory correct, just want a nice looking, *** hauling Duster when I get done.

I would go with the snorkel scoop over the earlier Dart/Twister twin scoops. I dont think they look right on the 73/74 hood.

I would go with the snorkel scoop over the earlier Dart/Twister twin scoops. I dont think they look right on the 73/74 hood.

Is the snorkel scoop the one that sits in the center of the hood, like a twin scoop together?

The earlier scoops just dont look right in my opinion

Attachments

• 425098_3137359286410_1637710824_2656901_1267282388_n.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 89
-
Back