74 duster

-

PartsGuy

Reaction score
Need some help. Just got this car and i am happy with the overall shape of the car. i was woundering is there somethin that should fill the gap or is there that gap supost to be there? the rear seat folds down and there is a little pannel that unlatches for trunk entry. TY for the help any pics would help.

DSCN0583.JPG

One more thing there are buttons around the edge (see pic) they are why i was wounderin :)

DSCN0552.JPG

That is what holds that traim part on. The fold down rear seat Dusters are a little rare and very handy to have and use. (I miss my old one)

Thats what i have heard. Have no idea on the value but i want to fix up for the wife. ill post some picks of the rust i need to fix but for the most part it looks good. all the rust is on the outside of the car. it sat for 12 years there was 3in of sludge at the bottom of the fuel tank had it runnin with a electric pump and a gas can lol sounds strong.

DSCN0516.JPG

DSCN0513.JPG

DSCN0536.JPG

DSCN0529.JPG

DSCN0554.JPG

DSCN0544.JPG

Hmmm... I never even knew they came with a fold down rear seat. That is pretty cool. I'll be lurking on this post. :)

Keep the pics coming.

Joe

I had one (Fold down rear seat) that was also equiped with a moon roof and 3spd manual floor shited tranny, buckets seats, 318 - 8-1/4 sure grip equiped rear.

Is that a factory rear defrost blower ? On a fold down seat car ?
I had a 73 Dart Sport in the early 80's, but it came with an electric defrost.

BTW ... I'm parting out a 74 Dart with folding seat and it has the rear trim.
Someone put 6" round speakers in the fender well trim. But it looks like they did a nice job.

I also had that blower, no electric defrost on mine. I just can't remember the year exactly, but Ido believe it was a '73.

-
Back