-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boltmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I have a 74 plymouth valiant 4 door. The car is rust free. It has almost every option. Ac power steering, power brakes, front disk brakes and 318. The car is complete except for the front grill and wheels. There are wheels on car now but they are just the factory steel wheels now. I have the title so four hundred for the whole car or let me know what you need and I'll start talking it apart. The car is located in perris, ca 92570

What I meant to say is that I want four hundred for the whole car, if no offers then Ill part. I am just gonna give it one more week it should be sunny next weekend so I can dismantle then if no one buys it.

I left a message yesterday as to the condition of the tail lights. Now that I see the pictures, I can see the lights on your Valiant are the same size but different in appearance from what I am seeking for my '76 Dart. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Hopefully someone buys the whole car.

If not, I would like the side pieces of the front windshield trim if you do start taking it apart.

Hi
I was wondering if your dart is equipped with factory cruise control. If so I am interested in some parts. Please let me know
Thanks DusterGeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back