-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 75 dart I am parting out. I am taking the drivetrain and some of the interior. Has a good hood and doors. It I a v8 disc brake car. Let me know what you need. I can't seem to upload pics.

Attachments

• photo 1-4.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • photo 2-4.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,014
  • photo 3-2.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • photo 4-4.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • photo 5-3.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 1,018
actually, I think I'm really just looking for upper control arms and spindles

complete disc brake setup including calipers, caliper brackets, rotors, backing plates, spindles, upper control arms, and prop valve.....$400 plus shipping.

I also have an original petty blue 73 duster. I am trying to decide if I should take the best of both these cars and build one, or if I should just sell both cars as a package deal? Both have clear titles. The duster only has rust in the lower quarters and doesn't even need trunk extensions!!! Floors are near perfect. The duster is a shell, and the dart runs and drives. Make me an offer on both cars and I'll go from there.

frame on the dart is rotted along with the roof, quarters, floors, trunk floor, etc. It would take too much cash to put her back on the road. That's why all of the stuff is going into the duster.

Not sure what the bucket seats are out of. I don't think they are correct for mopars. As far as the steering wheel and dash pad, I have to figure that out. There are a few cracks in the dash pad though.

what shape is the antenna base in? i need one that isnt all pitted. send condition and price shipped to 06042, manchesster, ct. thanks, mike

Since it looks like a lot of the front end is spoken for, how much for the steering center link shipped to 75204?

Hi there,

I need a window trim part that looks like a retainer and has a black felt-like material at one edge. It goes bolted down on top of the doors below the plastic door trim.

Attachments

• dart window (1).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 880
Steering center link would be $45 shipped. Carpet is trashed.
Hey Chuck, yea, I ended up buying a pair of a-bodies off a guy up by rockford. I am taking all the stuff off the dart and putting it in the duster to sell as a nice driver. $100 on the k frame.

complete disc brake setup including calipers, caliper brackets, rotors, backing plates, spindles, upper control arms, and prop valve.....$400 plus shipping.

Power or manual brakes? Will you include the master and the lines?

Thanks
AlV

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back