75 Dart Service Manual

-

SinSled13

Reaction score
does anyone have a service manual for a 75 dart that they could scan and send me a few pages of? i need the pages for changing the heater core with a/c.

Jus so you guys know, "that manual" came from HERE involving several of us. One member sent me the files, and another member put up a place to host it and got me stepped through doing so. There may be some differences from 73-4-5, but most the mechanicals would be close or the same. Might be some electrical differences.

i can dowload the file to my computer, but it wont let me open it. Says it cant find the source file.

I don't know what you did wrong, that file works OK. Did you actually download the file? Do you have a .pdf reader (such as Acrobat) installed? Right click the file and see what it says under "properties." The chassis manual should be about 198.5 Mb

The body manual is about 62.4 Mb

i finally got it to work, if i downloaded the .zip file it wouldnt let me open it, but if i opened the manual on the site, then saved it, it worked fine. Also got the heater core switched out, way easier than i was making it. Thanks for the help.

-
Back