75 darts sport is now a 71 dodge demon

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
my brother bought this car as a really rough 75 dodge dart sport. has a healthy aluminum headed 451. car ran 10.19's with a terrible 60 ft. of like 1.56's. my dodge dart 60fts 1.42's and runs a 10.40's. so that tells ya. since then he has installed mono leaf springs, cal tracs and converted it to a demon. put in a demon tail panel, new quarters, lots of door and fender straightening and the front radiator support, hood, extensions, grille and valance. car is going to be sweet and should be knocking on 9's on the foot brake only this saturday for is new debut with some color. i think he and my brother and law did a heck of a job for a first timer..

Attachments

• darrencar.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 348
  • photo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 338
  • photo-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 344
  • photo-2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 345
  • photo(4).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 327
  • photo(5).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 341
  • photo(6).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 331
  • photo(7).jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 336
  • photo(8).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 330
Awesome Demon! i was sooo close to painting mine like that but went with my original idea of orange..looks killer more photos please!

awesome build man. what track do you race at?? mopar65

Awesome. What a beast. Love the upgrade to a Demon. They are awesome from the rear, even better from the front. More pics please!
I'd also like to see the engine and fenderwell headers.

Car looks great and good luck on Sat. Been a while since I spoke to you. I'm the one that bought that green 70 Dart from you a couple years back. That car is long gone now but it provided enough parts to get my 70 Dart up and running.

Car looks great and good luck on Sat. Been a while since I spoke to you. I'm the one that bought that green 70 Dart from you a couple years back. That car is long gone now but it provided enough parts to get my 70 Dart up and running.

good hearing from you. was thinking about you other day when i was getting a piece off the matching 72 dart in the field that we had when you bought the other one. we will be at gateway oct.5 racing

the race went good for the brother. he won saturday night at ozark raceway in rogersville. car wasn't hooking well. but he did manage to keep it consistent and ran a 6.51 in the 1/8 mile.
wasnt happy but he did win. my car got hot. they screwed my 6.73 dial and put up a 0.73 took for ever to fix in the mean time my car got hot and belched off the line and ran a 6.78. so obvioulsy i lost.
I will get more pics of engine and hedders next time its out of the trailer which will be a couple of weeks. my darts getting the window glass and regulators remvoed, lexan and gonna try to cut the impact bracing out of the doors. I need some fiber glass fenders. but not sure i can get it all done before the oct.5 race

-
Back