-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtire

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
it has a 71 demon front clip 6 pac fiberglass hood. all glass windows.440 stroked to 500 cubic inchs. indy heads.king demon 1195 carb.victor 440 intake.590 purple shaft.crane roller rockers. eagle crank and rods.the block has been half filled do to bore size. steel caps. 727 w/rev.manel valve body.10"coan conv.8.75 rear that has been braced.4.30 pro richmond gears. casing has steel caps.custom aluminum dash.auto meter gauges.all lights work.clean title. can be pro-streeted with a little work. car runs in the 10s. 1.40 60ft. 128mph. asking 11,000.00 .obo the moon roof still works. the car is in DELAWARE more pics available. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• ROB'S CAR 002.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1,369
here more pics

Attachments

• ROB'S CAR 004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • ROB'S CAR 005.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,034
  • ROB'S CAR 006.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 968
  • Copy of ROB'S CAR 003.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,352
is it over priced or just not liked here?

Attachments

• Copy of ROB'S CAR 001.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 931
I don't think it's the price or it's disliked on here, it is a niche vehicle an the economy isn't that good right now so a lot of people are holding off on spending their money on a car like this.
I like it and someone will buy it eventually.
JMHO.

the price is great, it's well worth every dollar your asking, but you have to understand that very few people here know how much time and money has gone into a car like yours. you would probily be better off trying to sell it at national dragster, or racingjunk.com, but don't drop the price! its worth every dime your asking!

thanks i tryed rj but it seened more into **** than cars. not that thats a bad thing but.. maybe things will turn around an i dont have to sell.

bigtire,

Car is nice and would be a fun rae car, but it is not a street car and many do not have the money to race regularly. I used to race regularly bracket class racing. This would be great car for this well worth your price! But I had to stop fees, fuel, car expenses, family expenses have crimped my ability to do this for a few years, but I will be back!

Big Tire, I echo the feedback you have already received. It's the niche and the economy we are in. I am building a car now to get back into racing but it keeps getting pushed to the back burner because there never seems to be "extra" money. Good luck with the sale.

NEED TO SELL !! throwing in a 1994 open car trailer needs tires and some touch paint. new helmet,fuel jug,tire gauge,and fire jacket. all you need to go racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back