75 Duster AC Under Dash Vent Question

-

harm

Reaction score
I just purchased a 75 Duster slant 6 904 auto with air. The under dash air vents have been removed and so I dont know what came in the car. Were the vents just vents that directed the air or were they part of the heater box, did it have a plenum, was it 3 or 4 vent box? Can anyone tell me where I can get another one, have a pic, or even the correct name would help.

Thank you

Hollis

Heater box under dash should have a large square hole where the a/c dash vent piece attached. It flares out to 4 direct able vents. All plastic assembly

you can see the ac condensor in the heater box thru a rectangular hole, theres a 3 vent under dash box that bolts to the bottom of the dash, theres 3 0r 4 under dash vent s on ebay if you look under vintage auto parts, think 2 are priced at $84

you can see the ac condensor in the heater box thru a rectangular hole, theres a 3 vent under dash box that bolts to the bottom of the dash, theres 3 0r 4 under dash vent s on ebay if you look under vintage auto parts, think 2 are priced at $84
OK Thanks. Wish you had attached links lol. I will try to find them.

Yes, it's a black plastic assembly with three vents. It just directs air. Heater in separate assembly

I have one if you still need it. It's out of a '74 Duster.

Ted

yeah 3 vents, hardware behind the 2 flats between the 3 vents. I had said 4 vents earlier. Brain farts becoming more frequent

-
Back