Not open for further replies.

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
75 Duster basic project. Very straight, 99.9% rust free, no evidence of any wrecks, stock floor (except wheel tubs), stock dash, OEM glass, OEM bumper cores...not "gutted" at all. Car has the following:

Pro built 2x3 square tube back half - Will hold a big tire!
10 point cage (Will cert to 8.50...has nice welds, as does the chassis
Nice tin work
Narrowed (43") Dana w/NEW 4.56's and a Spicer Track Lock carrier
Henry's 35 spine axles and fresh 10" drum brakes
New SS springs w/Rancho 5-way adj shocks
Ladder bar and coil over shock mounts (not installed)
727 big block trans core
Used Fenderwell headers for a big block
Used 5 gal fuel cell
Nice 73 grill
Wheels and tires for rolling/transporting

Car does have a really nice stock hood, with a hole cut for carbs or scoop...not a hack job, but well done. The OEM latch and bracing are intact. The bumper cores are very straight originals, just need a rechroming to be perfect or a SERIOUS polish job to be driver quality.

I'm thinking...$3,500. Of course open to offers, but I don't need to give it away. Could be a pretty nice car...

You guys back east would love it's sheetmetal/floor condition, but I really prefer someone coming to see it before they hand over the cash. For 1) to see the work it needs and 2) to see the potential. I want a happy buyer!! Car is in Tracy, CA 95376

If you want a "turn-key" roller, this isn't for you. Car needs work, but find a Duster this clean and price the Dana/back half/cage. This is a pretty good start for the money!

Have several pics to send, but PLEASE contact me via email at [email protected]

Thanks for the ad!

Duster002.jpg

Dusterleftside.jpg

DusterDana.jpg

Car had VIN attached to dash/door, but I do not have the title. I will provide a bill of sale.

Also left out is that a Turbo Action J converter and CE motor plate for a BB is included...

Thanks!

wish you were closer. i would buy that baby.my new big block would fit that thing perfect.it should be good for mid 9"s.

I need the garage space!! The converter has been sold, so now...

...bring me $2,500 and it's yours. Even though it's "under construction", there is NO BETTER deal out there for a back-half Dana Duster!!

email me at [email protected]

...no one wants to pony up the cash for this Duster. This is a STEAL! This thing has soooo much potential it hurts me to sell it. Is there no one left in CA that wants to bracket race or build a killer Pro-Streeter?? I REALLY wish I could keep it, but need the space! Several have offered trades, but I want to trade for CASH. There's NO RUST and it's never been wrecked boys and girls!

Update - Guy who wanted the converter is a "question mark", so let's refresh:

$2,500 with:
Used 2" BB FW headers
New CE BB motor plate
Used Jaz seats (1 missing cover)
Used 5 gal fuel cell
Used Holley black pump
Nice 73 grill and HL rings
BB 727 trans core
New ladder bar and coil over shock mounts (not installed)
Nice OEM bumper cores (need rechromed)
Nice OEM hood with hole (nicely) cut for scoop. All OEM bracing/latch intact
New fiberglass 70-72 rear bumper

$3,000 gets all the above plus a TA "J" converter, if I don't hear from the guy who wanted it by tomorrow.

I'll even go one better, Bring me $2,000 (THINK: What does it cost to build a Dana??) and you can have the car and all parts except for the glass bumper, seats, converter and motor plate.

One more option: I'll include a NEW, PRO-BUILT, NEVER RUN intake to pan 440 bracket motor, (TRW dome pistons, .590 cam, M1, ATI, Milodon, Isky, ARP, etc...pro ported 906 heads) for an additional $3,000!!

That means you can spend $6,000 for ALL of this, add another $1,000-$2,000 to finish to your tastes and have a legal, safe mid 10-sec car!! Come on now, how many of you have spent MORE to go SLOWER than that, huh??

I'll have better pics this weekend, so email me at [email protected]

Thanks FABO and everyone that looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back