75 Duster door on a 73 Swinger?

-

73dartneedswork

Reaction score
Will a door from a 75 Duster fit on a 73 Swinger? If so, will I have to change the glass? Will the door panel from the Swinger fit on the duster door?
Thanks

You can use the basic shell but everything else will have to be swapped over from the original door.

Not on a 2dr....last year for the vent windows was '72 for them. The 4drs had vents until the end of A-bodies in '76.

blah blah lol I doubt he is trying to put 4 door doors on it did I say 73 sorry 72

I put 74 duster doors on my 73 swinger. I like the look of the removed vent window. BTW I swapped the front end too.

Attachments

• New dart.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 83
My 73 doesn't have the vent window. I'm just looking for a bolt on replacement for my dented drivers door. I really don't want to change the glass. What years would be a direct bolt on where I wouldn't have to change anything?
Thanks, Kris

As a whole assembly, you can use a '73-6 Swinger or Scamp door. They come in clear and tinted glass so you'll have to check for that if you don't want to swap the glass. Internal parts and glass changed in late Sept of 1973 but as a whole door, they'll swap from '73-6.

-
Back