Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Killing another Duster. All AZ rust free sheel metal, nice fenders, doors, deck lid and hood. Good floors, quarters and all structural parts.
318 2 barrel 904 auto combo, engine runs good
was disk brake, 8 1/4 rear but now has small bolt drums all around and 7 1/4 rear
window trim and drip through mouldings, good grille
Lots of the interior plastic is good
Non a/c, power steering, manual brakes
All glass is good except the back window
All wiring and electrical seems to work
PM me or reply below

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 004.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 005.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 006.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 449
  • 007.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 443
  • 008.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 441
  • 009.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 433
  • 010.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 456
  • 011.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 450
  • 012.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 447
Interested in the passenger front fender.

To answer the question I've got a couple times, yes, I will cut rust patches off any of the structural parts of the car.

Let me ask you why you are parting out a perfectly good restorable car?:banghead::banghead::banghead::violent1::protest::wack::toimonst:

Let me ask you why you are parting out a perfectly good restorable car?:banghead::banghead::banghead::violent1::protest::wack::toimonst:

Hey, I offer cars for sale and no one buys them. I just get low offers like $200 and $300! I bought this car just as you see it. Back window knocked out, missing back bumper, missing driver door panel and related stuff. If you want to step up and buy it, cool. I have a clean AZ title, $800 if you're interested...

if they are still there, i would like the tail lights and the front grill.

The tail lights are sold. The grille is still available. It is in nice shape but the marker light lenses are cracked. I want $50 for it + shipping

Hey Brad, what size is that radiator? If it's a 22", i'm interested in that and the fan! let me know about a price thank you sir! PS, i scooped up a dome light lens so i won't need it but thanks anyways! -Dan

how much for the shroud? thanks Brad should work well on my non-shroud 19" keep it cool in the hot summers!

Hey, I offer cars for sale and no one buys them. I just get low offers like $200 and $300! I bought this car just as you see it. Back window knocked out, missing back bumper, missing driver door panel and related stuff. If you want to step up and buy it, cool. I have a clean AZ title, $800 if you're interested...

Same problem here, no one local wants to buy them and the midwestern types once they learn what it costs to ship them via carrier, they dissapear
quick. Diesel is twice what it should be.

any chance you could pull the ignition from the column, as well as the door locks? do you have the key for it? how much for shipping to 78613 for that if you might be able to figure it out. as well as the grill if still for sale, right now just a feeler.

any chance you could pull the ignition from the column, as well as the door locks? do you have the key for it? how much for shipping to 78613 for that if you might be able to figure it out. as well as the grill if still for sale, right now just a feeler.

I have the ignition, door locks and the trunk lock with keys. $45 shipped
The grille is now damaged and I sold the head light bezels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back