Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
Dragged this home yesterday and thought I'd post to see if anyone can use parts-pieces of whats left. It was a /6 auto bench/column shift car. Brakes/wheels/suspension going on my project. Floors have surface rust that is easily removable, no rot. Rear quarters are rotted on on both sides, inner and outer, at lowest point behind rear wheel. Spare tire well iffy, rest of trunk floor nice. Won't be here long so if interested best to speak up now. Pm if you are interested include email if you need pics of specific areas/parts.

Attachments

• DSCN0588.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 694
  • DSCN0594.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 714
  • DSCN0593.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 694
  • DSCN0592.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 680
  • DSCN0591.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 687
  • DSCN0590.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 685
  • DSCN0596.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 694
  • DSCN0589.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 713
Just an FYI that is a 75 or 76 because it has the moulding between the body and the bumper and the holes for the panel between the taillights.
And I accidently deleted your pm from the other day.
If you dont mind sending me what you wanted for the rear defroster set up with wires and switch if it works
Could you also take a pic of the antenna base? Maybe interested if it looks decent and no antenna stuck in it
Thanks

How a price on those support bars from the Firewall to the Fenders in the engine bay....shipped to 88101.

Thanks
Prine

Sorry folks I parroted what I was told and failed to check before posting. This car is a 1975 Duster. Adding this post because the edit function would only allow me to change the text of my post and not the title from within the thread. (VL41LC5.....)

Sail panels are not sun damaged in the broad flat area by back window. However at the very front, where they overlap/conceal the body seem I the door jamb they are both chipped/broken and missing pieces. I believe these are the same for 73-76 based on my readings in other FABO posts,

Sail panels are not sun damaged in the broad flat area by back window. However at the very front, where they overlap/conceal the body seem I the door jamb they are both chipped/broken and missing pieces. I believe these are the same for 73-76 based on my readings in other FABO posts,

Thank You. Can I see pictures if possible?

fst73 360 your second I line on sail panels. Will post pics if first buyer falls through.

What shape are the front frame rails and inner fenders?

inner fender wells and frame rails are nice and straight with no accident damage nor rust of any kind. Don't let the rust in the quarters spook you as it was caused be dirt getting down in there near the drain plugs and never being cleaned/flushed out. These would make excellent repair parts. Would need preferred separation points. Will charge more if you want spot rivets drilled - less if I can overcut area with a sawz-all. Pm me an email if you'd like better, close up pics.

fst73 360 - Pics attached of sail panels. your in the drivers seat so to speak.

Attachments

• DSCN0603.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCN0602.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 594
  • DSCN0604.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 594
  • DSCN0605.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 624
Just thought I'd add that if your looking for perfect/primo plastic or rubber anything this car does not have it. This car has been baking in the desert, with windows down for at least 10 years, probably longer. Given the desert baking history, I don't feel folks have been realistic in their expectations on the condition of plastic and rubber items. just thought I'd get that out there to save myself and others some time.

mwls73duster360 - Vacuum gauge face cover is so discolored from sun it can't be read. I tested it anyway and it doesn't work.
Pm answered Three40

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back