75 Valiant Brougham

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good on the fenders, dont really know on the shipping either..located in upstate ny 13501.

also the rectangular lights by the headlights(plastic and screws). I'll take them if available

What a nice car to have it Die. If the other guy dosnt take the front discs for $300 let me know - thanks!

Never heard back from dodgedave68 on the brakes, so they are still available. $250 for A arms, spindles with all attached, and PV

1: got the inst cluster today. looks great. it survived no problem. :)
2: do you still have the plastic covers for the front seat belt retractors? and if so can you get me a pic. mine's a 2 door and i'm not sure they're the same.
thanks,
chuck

1: got the inst cluster today. looks great. it survived no problem. :)
2: do you still have the plastic covers for the front seat belt retractors? and if so can you get me a pic. mine's a 2 door and i'm not sure they're the same.
thanks,
chuck

Will try to get pics later today

What engine does it have? I am looking for a good rebuildable holley 1945 Carb for my 74 slant. What would you want for it shipped to 63114?

What engine does it have? I am looking for a good rebuildable holley 1945 Carb for my 74 slant. What would you want for it shipped to 63114?

Slant 6. Carb is good with exception of bent idle screw. Still functioanl but bent toward the head. How about $40 Shipped

Hi I need your paypal address to pay for the door lock knobs, sleeves, drivers armrest. I would like to purchase the other remaining three armrests as well. Would also like the dome light on the interior headliner and the garment hooks? and screws above each of the windows inside. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back