-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superlite

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have come to the realization that ill never be able to finish or get started on this car. I sold the slant 6 out of it thinking i would be putting a serious engine in it . Most if not all the parts are there. Thanks too the ecomomy knocking me out of the box, its your gain. 1,000........ car is in northern illinois This car has the original 4 speed with front disc brakes. Also the big bolt pattern , rear end 8 1/4 . Some people think these cars have aluminum fenders, they do not. I do have the broadcast sheet for car . vin # LL29C6G133012. TAG# KY4 U A31 N37 KY4 A1Y3000 A30 114148 E24 024 LL29 C6G 133012

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,379
Hey superlite, I just sent you a pm ! I've got questions and lots of them. Could you please give us some more info on this. More pics would be nice too.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the designators of a Dart Lite or for instance the feather dusters was that they had Aluminum fenders and hood.

Jeff

Ok, I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. So in that case if it doesn't have those parts then they have been swapped at some point or if they never had them then that would make it not a Dart lite. Not trying to be a pain in the *** with the sale of your car I just wanted to clarify for people purchasing and to make sure the knowledge I had about these cars to be correct.

Jeff

The bracing under the hood and trunk is made of aluminum. Sometimes though the bracing under the trunk is steel. They DID NOT have aluminum fenders. Also the bumper support bracket was made of aluminum. I think he said this car was an auto in another thread. But please don't part it out!

The bracing under the hood and trunk is made of aluminum. Sometimes though the bracing under the trunk is steel. They DID NOT have aluminum fenders. Also the bumper support bracket was made of aluminum. I think he said this car was an auto in another thread. But please don't part it out!
YOU are correct sir. The car is a manual 4 speed with front disc brakes. And has the big bolt pattern.

I can post the vin for you , no problem. Would you like to see the broadcast sheet also ??? I have that too.

The aluminum parts on a Dart lite or Feather duster are as follows.
Aluminum bracing under the hood and deck lid.
Aluminum bumper brackets front and rear.
Aluminum intake Manifold.
Aluminum case of A833OD transmission if you got the manual.

Nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back