76 Feather Duster on local CL $1250

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent one whole summer with my dad 30 years ago on Big Mountain rental cabin. 2 pairs of my aunts and uncles live in Kalispell so I do make it there once or twice a year, and we usually make it to Glacier Park every other year. My dad now lives in Libby so that's were we usually end up more often.

I spent one whole summer with my dad 30 years ago on Big Mountain rental cabin. 2 pairs of my aunts and uncles live in Kalispell so I do make it there once or twice a year, and we usually make it to Glacier Park every other year. My dad now lives in Libby so that's were we usually end up more often.

the reason i ask is that i use to live in hamilton and spent some time in missoula., then i moved to colorado , and i lost touch with a good friend by the name of Jeff Christian, tall red-headed dude, wondering if youve heard of him. he had a red 66 satellite years ago.

don't know Jeff or his Plymouth, sorry. I used to have a red 68 satellite convertible, it was totaled back in 1984 and I saw it a few years back while looking for barracuda parts at Timberline wreckers in Arlee.

Is it still for sale, and are you intrestead in a even swap. I have a 1988 Nissan 300zx, I'm trying to sell for a Mopar. Check out my avatar. I want 2800 for it but I'll even up with you on a swap. I just want to sell it so I can get a Mopar.

u need to read post p craft , the poster is not the owner , lots of links get posted just to pass the word on available cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back