77 Roadrunner

-
yea real roadrunner... why do people say they stopped in 70.. the 71 gtx and roadrunner were very nice cars... the 73 and 74 aren't done bad.

everyone said amx was stopped in 70.

your 77 is a nice looking car. im sure its will be only one at a car show pulling in or out on the road around you. good luck with it.

I like them ... different ... tired of seeing SAME OLD 68/69 RR and E bodies all the time ....

Wow , I first started reading the post and except for a couple of crap talkers I like the response the F bodies have gotten. I have owned our Real Road Runner for over 27 years and have had to listen to the bla bla bla of some people from time to time. I like everything about the cars and if some don't like them at least they could be civil about ther opinions. I would never run down somebodys car on here or anywhere else for that matter. How about the haters come and get a little piece of my old F Body if you would like.

Wow , I first started reading the post and except for a couple of crap talkers I like the response the F bodies have gotten. I have owned our Real Road Runner for over 27 years and have had to listen to the bla bla bla of some people from time to time. I like everything about the cars and if some don't like them at least they could be civil about ther opinions. I would never run down somebodys car on here or anywhere else for that matter. How about the haters come and get a little piece of my old F Body if you would like.
Kindafast ,I've checked out your car on AspenR/T it's nice (and fast),and you're right,It's funny how the M-body 392 car is getting such positive responses but a real RR(one of 2398 superpaks built in 77) gets negative feedback,Also I didn't buy it as an impulse car or because it's collectable,it is the mate to the second car I ever owned(28 years ago)and I like it!

Thanks, I didn't want to piss in anybodys cereal but wow I am so tired of the crap talkers running down our cars. Right now I have a 06 Dodge Charger R/T ,71 Valiant, 77 Road Runner and a 68 Road Runner. I like them all.

I like the looks of them myself. In terms of worth... It's up to you. If it was a solid, complete, correct car that was mechanically worn but all there, I dont think $4500 is bad money because you'll have that into anything else to get a V8 in it with a solid body. If it's offered for $4500, I wouldnt offer it tho. Finding the parts might be difficult, especially the decal kits. But if you like it and can afford it, who gives a crap what others say?

Personally I love the Aspen/Volare style Roadrunners. Always wanted to buy one and restore it or get one already restored. These were one of the last good looking Muscle Mopars of the late 70's era and thus they are great cars. Always loved the 79' Chrysler 300 also even though it is on a Cordoba Chassis. Still a great looking car in my opinion.

Personally I love the Aspen/Volare style Roadrunners. Always wanted to buy one and restore it or get one already restored. These were one of the last good looking Muscle Mopars of the late 70's era and thus they are great cars. Always loved the 79' Chrysler 300 also even though it is on a Cordoba Chassis. Still a great looking car in my opinion.

:sign3:
I hear ya dustermaniac. I'd love to get my hands on another '76 road runner like I used to have. And the '79 300 was awesome for it's time. Love the white exterior and *****(ish) red leather interior. lol Keep those disco cars alive! :-D

Wylde1.

Thanks,I was aware of that,mine is a 318 2 barrel 904/7.25 MV1 superpak one of 2398 built(even fewer with factory air)so I think I did well.

I think you did well too.
I've always thought that an F body with a stroked 400 B motor (451), would be great combo, but as long as I stay in California, I'll never know.

Nicely done. My mom had a Aspen SE with the E58 360 in it. It ran hard and di way better against our 383 4 speed Roadrunner than some of the hottest cars out there. I did the orange color combo.

Kindafast ,I've checked out your car on AspenR/T it's nice (and fast),and you're right,It's funny how the M-body 392 car is getting such positive responses but a real RR(one of 2398 superpaks built in 77) gets negative feedback,Also I didn't buy it as an impulse car or because it's collectable,it is the mate to the second car I ever owned(28 years ago)and I like it!

Sorry if I got off topic with my eariler post. I think you got a great score on your new purchase. Phoenix Graphix makes the complete Decal package for the road runners now.

I have a 79 Volare RR, It used to have a 400 in it. I really liked that car but the frame was beyond repair. I would love to get one like yours with no rust, let me know if you would like to trade.

I have a 79 Volare RR, It used to have a 400 in it. I really liked that car but the frame was beyond repair. I would love to get one like yours with no rust, let me know if you would like to trade.
For?

I'll trade you my RR for yours. Mine is a couple years newer so you may have to add a few bucks.

Not really interested but throw some pics up and lets see.

Well you will definitely have to give me some money to boot.

I like the one piece front end,looks like theres one piece left

Just to update my real RoadRunner now has a 360 crate engine,TCS pro street convertor and 4:10 8.75 rear also buckets(from an acura)megashifter,flopro 212's(mufflers)and I blew the doors off a 71 340 duster,
BEEP BEEP

-
Back