78 Dodge Club Cab...what's it worth???

-
$1200- nope, you can't complain about that. Nice score

Bring it over, lets get it in the shop and get started.
I can see new stock color paint, drop it a little ( not alot), different rims, clean up the interior and lets drive it.

Hey zhandfull, the truck was bought new in Cali....when I get home tomorrow I'll look and see which dealer it came from, and I think I will be able to push a lot of the dent out to cut down on the filler

that is the little cuz of my dads 78 crew cab P/U!!

ours was just two tone with white and that color...

I've got a nice set of cop car wheels I might put on it since it wont cost anything except mounting

I wqas going to say in the area of $2500 or so. That's damn near showroom for in CT. It's beautiful. Push out the dent, put some real exh on it, and drive it.

I have found something else that interest me if anyone would like to make an offer!!

Damn tempting. And you are only bout 5 hours from me.:happy6:

But then my wife would kill meangry9:
Let me do some thinging!!!!

That's not too far, truck runs good, drives good I've just got my eye on something else and don't really have room for everything as it is

man thats what i need, throw some extra heavy duty leafs in the rear and tow a 45ft car hauler! damn i hate bein broke

bama, I think it was a great deal, I wanted to call about the truck myself... Glad to see a FABO member got it... I have one similar but it is a '74 318 Adventurer with air, same color but two tone like moparkid mentioned. Since you're not really sure what to do with it, interested in a '78 factory sunfire green Warlock? Let me know if fzmax doesn't want it... :)

Unfortunately the distance thing is killing me or I'm sure we could make a deal. If I could get the time off I would come get it, but it'll be the end of January before I could get down there. If it's still around then we should talk.

I know what you mean fzmax, that was the main thing that kept me from buying the red '65 Dart wagon that fleetwood was selling, of course it was in CA where most of the sweet deals are...

I say it will bring $2500-3000 but price it higher and take what you want for it that way the buyer thinks there getting a deal, but that dent has to go away or it will turn people off, great looking truck I wish they were that nice around here

I know what you mean fzmax, that was the main thing that kept me from buying the red '65 Dart wagon that fleetwood was selling, of course it was in CA where most of the sweet deals are...

Yeah that was another one! This one is double tough for me since it's half the distance away and it would actually be functional. Every time I see the pics of this thing I think how cool it would be towing my Valiant to the track.

Exactly! It is quite a ride to Huntsville even from where i am in NC but I may try to put something together... You are thinking the same thing as me, haul the Valiant to the track... Do you run at MIR?

I've run at MIR a few times, but Cecil County is about 15 minutes away. I am totally spoiled by that.

I ordered one of those and they told me you couldn't get a 440 in a 4X4. The dealer called the factory and said you could special order and I think it was 800.00 extra. Mine was a silver club, short bed, couldn't keep front wheel bearings in it for some reason. Man that baby would run.

I've heard cecil county is a blast, I have a buddy that went to the fall MIR show the last two years and it was a great show for mopars! I am still trying to get myself recovered from being in Iraq for the last year, just enjoying being home but I hope to hit the local 8th mile track this spring... BTW Happy Thanksgiving to all!

-
Back