Navy_Chief

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
WTB
A 8 1/4 rear LBP for a 1974 Duster located in Oklahoma so prefer local but willing to travel around bordering states of Oklahoma.

Also looking for a 340 Factory orange air cleaner for resonable price as well.
Matt
Oklahoma

Hi,

I have an 8.75 from a 1967 GTX. It is the same size as the ones put in the early big block A-bodies but is around 2" longer than the later years. I only have the housing, third member, U-bolts, shock plates, and 11" LBP brakes. I do not have any A-body axles. I have found naked axles for it on E-bay for $200.00.
I also have dual snorkel air cleaner housings for affordable money. PM me for details.

I have a 8.25 peg leg located in upstate SC. I'll take 150 for it. It currently resides under a 74 dart sport, in the process of replacing it with a 8.75

I have a very nice air cleaner out of a 72 Duster. Everything works on it, It's been sand blaster and painted the correct color. I decided to go with a duel snorkel that I found. I can send you some pics of it if you like. I would like to get $300.00 for it.

HI: I have a complete 8 1/4 from my 1975 Swinger. Springs included 2.45 open. Want to go real fast???
In Yukon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back