Status
Not open for further replies.

motorpirate

serial mopar owner
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
So the kids say they want to go drag racing. I figured the wife's 73 Duster is perfect, throw on a line lock and add a Sure Grip and a gear to the diff and they can get started while we build a motor.(car is a 2bbl 318 now) Last night she says she doesn't want them "beating up her car" (a 54K mile original) so i guess my '66 Cuda is on deck. except I already have the Sure Grip and a 3.55 gear set. And the Cuda is a 7 1/4.
So I need an 8 1/4 A body rear end, as cheap as possible and as close to Cincinnati/ Northern Ky as possible. And hopefully before spring!!!

Help!!!

I have a 73 8.25 BUT it’s in the process of getting the 3.21 gears set up. It will have a Sure Grip and Grand Cherokee disc brakes

I have a 73 8.25 BUT it’s in the process of getting the 3.21 gears set up. It will have a Sure Grip and Grand Cherokee disc brakes
I have the same set up I made. Do yourself a favor and shim the axel c clips so in a turn the disks do not rub against the pads, really want no axel shift at all.

either "no price" is totally awesome...or I have no idea what it means!?!?

It means because I haven’t got the price yet for the rebuild, I haven’t decided on a price. BTW according to Mapquest, i’m About 8 hours from you

I have one, don't know the year. It is geared in the clouds (like 2.43 or 2.76) but if you have sure grip and gears, then that doesn't matter. Complete with brakes. I think $200 would be fair price. Located in Dandridge,Tn. It would definitely need axle seals as its been sitting a while.

I have one, don't know the year. It is geared in the clouds (like 2.43 or 2.76) but if you have sure grip and gears, then that doesn't matter. Complete with brakes. I think $200 would be fair price. Located in Dandridge,Tn. It would definitely need axle seals as its been sitting a while.
Sounds Perfect. Do you mind sitting on it until after the first of the year?Looks like you are 4 hours south of me.

If you want to pm me with your phone number I will send you a photo. I can wait until you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back