Status
Not open for further replies.

momoparman

MOISMYHOME
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good set of A body 8-3/4" axles with 4.5" bolt spacing for my barracuda. Need to have good bearings and be straight.

Shipping will be to 64068.

Please include shipping costs in your offer.

Thanks,

Mop

I have a set removed from dart 8 3/4 30 spline with cage type bearings. I replaced them with new ones with the green brgs PM me if interested. What r they worth ? You pay the shipping from Iowa.

Looking for a good set of A body 8-3/4" axles with 4.5" bolt spacing for my barracuda. Need to have good bearings and be straight.

Shipping will be to 64068.

Please include shipping costs in your offer.

Thanks,

Mop
There,s a member here named Magicsunset I think his name is,he sells Moser 4.5 LBP axels with G.bearings for cheaper than Moser themselves.I had good dealings with him,when I bought a pair from him.FYI

There,s a member here named Magicsunset I think his name is,he sells Moser 4.5 LBP axels with G.bearings for cheaper than Moser themselves.I had good dealings with him,when I bought a pair from him.FYI
How much were they?

God help you man.

Next.......
Being a smart a... isn't gonna help ur cause ! I see lots of sbp ones but not many lbp ones for sale you know what new ones cost so make me that low ball offer that really isn't fair and see if I bite or make a fair offer and see if you get em . Your choice man my pm is in my profile it ain't like I'm desperate to sell em. They are just sitting here in a box. I was only trying to help you out !

stock a bodies redrilled to 4.5 and done right, maybe $150 max.

Aftermarket used stuff, never paid more than $200/pr

Maybe that will help... then again, maybe not. LOL

Wow I would have just made him an offer. What did you have to lose? I see this all the time the buyer is afraid to offer more then maybe the seller would take. Who cares if you low ball him. But what if you offered twice as much as he wanted. You wouldn't know anyway.

Wow I would have just made him an offer. What did you have to lose? I see this all the time the buyer is afraid to offer more then maybe the seller would take. Who cares if you low ball him. But what if you offered twice as much as he wanted. You wouldn't know anyway.

Just what I was thinking.

Found them here from a great member thanks very much.

To the last few posters here a tip......have good input or don't bother.

By the way....thanks Crackedback again for your valuable input...I ended up getting an offer in the 100-150 range.

Mop

But, taking a larger/longer axle from a B body 5 on 4.5 or other and shortening it is even better... put the A body and a B body next to each other and compare the flanges. I think it's $80 or so to have Moser cut them down, plus shipping.

one more piece of info, Mopar made BBP 8 3/4 A body axles, but only about 10 of em! really, they were a special order part number, nothing came stock with them. Just an FYI. And sarcasm with get you everywhere on this board, we are all a bunch of clowns!

It isn't only the axle flange that is different. It is theaxle length for the bearing to the flange. The backing plates are different for the use of big bolt drums. They are offset for the wider drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back