Status
Not open for further replies.

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,

I am starting some major upgrades to my slant 6 and the first step is to swap out the rear end for a larger one to handle the HP, I am looking for a 8 3/4 rearend, Car is a 75 Dodge Dart Slant 6 225 with a 904 torqueflite. Located in the San Diego, CA area, any one have one for sale?

Thank you and God Bless

MOPAR 4 LIFE :burnout:

If you plan on keeping a /6 why not just put a 8-1/4" under it? It'll take just about anything you can throw at it with a /6 and will cost hundred's less. Plus you can find them in big bolt pattern which 8-3/4 A-body's aren't. I had a 8-1/4" in a 93 Dakota that I raced for a few yrs. and it held up fine running low 14's in a 3800 lb. truck. Just something to think about.

Hello All,

I am starting some major upgrades to my slant 6 and the first step is to swap out the rear end for a larger one to handle the HP, I am looking for a 8 3/4 rearend, Car is a 75 Dodge Dart Slant 6 225 with a 904 torqueflite. Located in the San Diego, CA area, any one have one for sale?

Thank you and God Bless

MOPAR 4 LIFE :burnout:
Good advise from Fishy68 on the 8 1/4.If you find either the 8 1/4 or 8 3/4,make sure to grab the driveshaft from either cause your gonna need it.good luck.

I've got a 7 1/4 behind the 273 in my 65 Valiant, and its held up fine. If you're just planning on driving the car, even the little 7 1/4 is fine. The guy I bought the Valiant from wasn't the nicest on the rear, and I don't drive it all that light either, and its obviously held up for 46 years. I'm by no means saying you can do burnouts all day and they'll last, but if you're just using the car as a driver, why go to the trouble?

I have a set of original 8 3/4 small bolt axles for sale PM me if you need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back