8/7/2011 Rock Falls Raceway Class Winner!

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
8/7/2011 Rock Falls Raceway Class Winner!

Third time out for me this season, and I won in my class! Wooooohooo!!

Attachments

• IMG_3616.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_3617 copy.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 282
Way to go!! I love that track, made 139 passes down it in the same car, got 9 trophies and 2 class wins....never guess what Mopar I did it with!! I hope to make it there again soon.

Way to go!! I love that track, made 139 passes down it in the same car, got 9 trophies and 2 class wins....never guess what Mopar I did it with!! I hope to make it there again soon.

You should come on down SEDAN, it a great time!

Congratulations A day at the race track is a good day, but a day winning is a great day..

Congratulations :salut:
What do you have under the hood.

Kenny

Congratulations :salut:
What do you have under the hood.

Kenny

Hello Kenny :hello2: He runs a stout 440 and has ran the 1/4 mile at 127 mph :blob: Dang fast :cheers:

I didn't know you were on here! I would have said hi up there. Congrats. My dad had the dark blue 68RR that ran I think his best time was 11.80something. Anyway, Have to let us know if you are going to the one in October!

Oh and I don't know if you saw her...(seems like a lot of guys were looking LOL) but my girlfriend is the one that has short red hair and was walking around in the dress.
IMG_3207.jpg

Oh and I don't know if you saw her...(seems like a lot of guys were looking LOL) but my girlfriend is the one that has short red hair and was walking around in the dress.
IMG_3207.jpg

DANG!!!:heart:

I didn't know you were on here! I would have said hi up there. Congrats. My dad had the dark blue 68RR that ran I think his best time was 11.80something. Anyway, Have to let us know if you are going to the one in October!

I'm planning on going in October! Stop by and say hi.
Your Dads car is pretty cool!
________________________________________________________________________________
(Originally Posted by halfaed
Oh and I don't know if you saw her...(seems like a lot of guys were looking LOL) but my girlfriend is the one that has short red hair and was walking around in the dress.)
________________________________________________________________________________

Dude, I think everybody saw your girlfriend, very cute! Your a lucky man!

I got a picture of your Dads car racing against my buddy "73swinger"

Attachments

• IMG_3614.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3207.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 197
Haha! Awesome! I will for sure say hi the next time I see your car!!! I was wishing there would have been more cars there but oh well! It was fun! We all loved the color on that new chally!
Sorry, I had to brag about her! LOL ;)

-
Back