Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I started putting my 8.75 back together tonight and I noticed the retainer plate on the passenger side axle is bent and the adjuster is cross threaded!! So I either need these parts or else just put in green bearings. Anywho, hit me up if you got an extra one around, doesn't have to be new or nice just functional as I'm just trying to get this thing put together and get it running. Thanks all!

Yo, this is cawley. I have what you need. Just to be safe & know what you need, could you email me some pics of what you need. Pm me & give you my email

jeggs sells them look there , I was thinking of the pawl Ill go thru my books I have some old junkyards in there ,but keep asking around here , some 1 will pop up with 1 old mopar parts are getting harder than gold to find

They sell the axle flange kit with the wheel bearings but I don't think they sell the adjuster anymore. I haven't looked in a while but a few years ago you couldn't get them. You should be able to find them with collectors tho. I know I have one I put on the shelf "just in case" and one on a spare axle. If you can't find one PM me. I'll be traveling for a few days so don't be in a hurry.

They sell the axle flange kit with the wheel bearings but I don't think they sell the adjuster anymore. I haven't looked in a while but a few years ago you couldn't get them. You should be able to find them with collectors tho. I know I have one I put on the shelf "just in case" and one on a spare axle. If you can't find one PM me. I'll be traveling for a few days so don't be in a hurry.

Yea they sell the whole flange, adjuster, inner seal kit for like $90

I purchased this kit about a year ago for another 8 3/4, never used it. Paid $100 + shipping. You can have it for $100 shipped.

Let me know

Charles

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 113
Thanks Charles. I've got all new seals n stuff already all I need is the passenger axle retainer and adjuster. I already have the diff and drivers axle installed I just need that flange to finish up the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back