-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgetruckin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 8.75 posi punkin and differential with 3.55 gears, needs rebuilt, no damage just a lot of dust build up from setting so long, spins free, its for mopar rear from 68-74 cast # 2881489 with a 25 between dots a # 1 above and an A below the cast #.
If interested please post me, my asking price is $400.00
you can see pics here http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/pts/4317649073.html

still working on getting shipping quote but it weighs 73# by itself, what carrier would have the cheapest rates for shipping? UPS, FED-EX, or someone else?

Greyhound bus is probably the cheapest. 100 lb max on any package. I've shipped large heavy items many times and it's much cheaper. You just need to do is find a bus terminal close to buyer. Also you can get an estimate online at Greyhound.com. All you need is the weight and the length of the package...that's all you need. So get the longest side of the box and the weight and you can get an estimate. I also get the buyers city and find a terminal within 45 miles or so. If they really want it they'll drive 45 minutes no problem!!! If you're going this route let me know and I'll help you.
Hope this helps...
Treblig

a or b body
All 8 3/4 third members are interchangeable regardless of what body...best way to ship is in a 5 gal bucket with lid,lined with newspapers and taped,make sure has a good handle on it makes it easier to move around for shpg...

A 90 lb package from Las Cruces, NM to zip 82001 (Cheyenne, WY...used to live there!!) it would cost $91.70. That's for a 5 gl bucket estimated at 24" tall. A shorter 18" container would be the same price at the same weight.

Treblig

the 1ns ive sent cost 25.00for shipping wisc to Washington///wisc to fla////wisc to south Carolina usps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back