800 4011 Holley spreadbore carb, who gave me this carb?

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK, the 70's and 80's was really good, I forget who gave me this carb under the deal of, I do a video on it. Well, I uploaded it tonight. I'm still a rookie at YouTube, so, I'm not sure this will work, but here goes nothin.... LOL! My mug is included FWIW. so take or waste 11 minutes of your time on the link below.
I'm sure I'll get better in time.

Hey, I’ll watch your video but not in my computer. What’s your YouTube name so I can find it there and watch on my TV?

Were you part of the Village People? Eric right?

8DCBC3CE-B764-4FB2-BC0B-26F7D4C633B9.jpeg
BBFC94D3-8DB0-4108-9614-8147586DDECA.jpeg
62A9B891-837A-4028-96BB-858706D5216D.jpeg

@Car Nut :mad::mob::mad:
Oh! I didn’t realize you wanted to fist fight!
:rofl:

Well, if anything, now you know what I look like and you can poke at the accent, LOL!

That Village people guy has a crazy thick stash! It’s like he glued a black rug on his face. No comparison! I’ve since trimmed the handle bars.

Last edited:
@Car Nut :mad::mob::mad:
Oh! I didn’t realize you wanted to fist fight!
:rofl:

Well, if anything, now you know what I look like and you can poke at the accent, LOL!

That Village people guy has a crazy thick stash! It’s like he glued a black rug on his face. No comparison! I’ve since trimmed the handle bars.
Heck you’re a young guy, you don’t look fifty. Congratulations on your move to Florida. I have many friends down there.

Heck you’re a young guy, you don’t look fifty. Congratulations on your move to Florida. I have many friends down there.
Thank you thank you thank you!
When your down, let me know! I’m just south of Melbourne.

BTW good video, I had to watch it on my big screen, my phone is just too small.

Thanks I appreciate that. Like I said, “Not exactly an educational video.” But I did take a bunch of pictures I’ll put into a thread later on, probably on Friday. It’ll be another, “Not exactly educational” but a decent look inside of the carb.

It’s a shame fuel prices have made that carburetor into something of a “white elephant” at the present time.

I will watch it later.I have one of those sitting on the shelf.Just nothing to put it on.

Thanks I appreciate that. Like I said, “Not exactly an educational video.” But I did take a bunch of pictures I’ll put into a thread later on, probably on Friday. It’ll be another, “Not exactly educational” but a decent look inside of the carb.

Actually that’s not true. It IS an educational video.

I learned that those carbs came in a spread bore. I never knew that.

I’ve also never seen calipers that read in fractions. That’s cool as all get out. I don’t use digital measuring tools much, but those are so neat I’m going to order those.

So you see, it is an educational video. That’s why you post stuff like that. You never know who is going to learn what.

Nice job!

You should post links of unique tools you use, ie that fractional caliper, cool beans! I have had a 4010 sitting on the wall for 10 years, all it needs is 2 power valves and a pump diaphragm. I think the issue with those carbs was the spiderweb base they came with . Ie. they would not seal on a Mopar intake with that 1 lone bolt boss out on that island. If you run a plate under it (ie QF throttle cable bracket) they seal up nice. IIRC they fouled easier because the main jets are in the floor so the crap just flows "down the drains". Wonder if a little raised wall around the jets would help that? Almost sold it twice but it must be meant to be as a keeper. Mine has typical bright AL finish clouding, didnt know the stainless wire wheel would clean them up that good.

Thanks everybody.
:thumbsup:
Actually that’s not true. It IS an educational video.

I learned that those carbs came in a spread bore. I never knew that.

I’ve also never seen calipers that read in fractions. That’s cool as all get out. I don’t use digital measuring tools much, but those are so neat I’m going to order those.

So you see, it is an educational video. That’s why you post stuff like that. You never know who is going to learn what.

Nice job!
Thanks. Those calipers are a Horrible Freight item. I use them a lot but it depends on what for. Critical areas are a resounding “NO!”

There were also 800 cfm 4165 spread bore carburetors, too. From what I've found, they're all double pump. My guess is that Holley didn't offer them in vacuum secondary because of the three barrel being available at that time.

OK then, “some” positive results, thank you fellas, the same for a TQ?
A verity of TQ’s?

Thanks to Garrett Ellison for the Holley carb!

Great video bud! Thanks for sharing. That that is a really cool carb I've never seen one of those. That's like if a Carter and a holley had a baby. Lol idk if you did it on purpose or not but you have the comments turned off.

Holley and Fomoco had a baby, thats it! Here is Daddy 4100
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FxGoAAOSwxjxdiQbz%2Fs-l640.jpg

Those crazy Holley 6210 spread bores were direct TQ replacements if memory serves me right. I had one and it had a great idle. DP to boot.

6711 650 cfm. Amazing throttle response! Note the Mopar specific bowl vent, just not plumbed up to the three nipple breather yet. Looking for the 6710 800 version. Same baseplate with larger boosters and venturi.
481C58DE-846F-4055-B9F5-4591B65EBF9B.jpeg

-
Back