850 thermo quad

-
Carb rubuilt!!! Runs awesome!!!... Had plastic caps broken off and few other gloggs and issues..but damn what a difference!! I just went out and scared my wife at 120 plus

Carb rubuilt!!! Runs awesome!!!... Had plastic caps broken off and few other gloggs and issues..but damn what a difference!! I just went out and scared my wife at 120 plus
if you're talking about the plastic caps on the bottom of the plastic bowl, under the primary jets, that's somewhat common. I don't know for a fact, but I think it's from soaking the bowl in harsh cleaners for extended periods. it should only take a quick rinse in mild solvent to clean the plastic bowl.

if you're talking about the plastic caps on the bottom of the plastic bowl, under the primary jets, that's somewhat common. I don't know for a fact, but I think it's from soaking the bowl in harsh cleaners for extended periods. it should only take a quick rinse in mild solvent to clean the plastic bowl.
Yes ...went well ..carb was soaked and blasted from a friend..it looks brand new!!! And another weird thing is car started leaking 50 to 100 miles back on oil pan rear and was only little bit in back..now no leak..did the gasket possibly swell back up and re seal???

Probably swelled up. Keep driving it to keep it sealed.
:lol:

-
Back