Not open for further replies.

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello i'm looking for a Dodge w 250 or bigger long box regular cab with a Cummins diesel and a manual trans . i'm looking for rust free low mileage and unmodified . i would also consider an auto trans . show me what you have .

Phooey! This is the second want a 3/4 ton ad in the last five minutes. I'm close to what you want, I have a 94 one-owner that checks all your boxes. Mileage is about 226K, and it's an auto.

Phooey! This is the second want a 3/4 ton ad in the last five minutes. I'm close to what you want, I have a 94 one-owner that checks all your boxes. Mileage is about 226K, and it's an auto.
Is that a 12 or a 24 valve and is it a P pump engine?

I also have a pretty nice/rust free 94 single cab 5 speed 4x4 12v, but with 140k. Second owner. Won't be ready to sell it for a bit.

could you post a few pictures and what you would take for it ?
thanks .

I have no intention of hijacking the OP's wanted thread. I will shoot you guys a PM to continue this discussion.

feel free i dont get butt hurt over a hijacking or two plus the more info about these trucks the better .

There seems to be lots of scams out there like mint cream puffs for 2500 bucks and other adds for mint cream puffs for 40 plus grand .
what do you think a nice example is worth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back