9/11 political question?

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Just a thought on the subject of the bad things that happened on 9/11. Don't you suppose that security at the airports after 9/11 became very vigiliant in their quest to head off another train wreck, they were told to be very suspicious of anyone sporting a middle east name? Why would we let our guard down now and elect a person to any office sporting a name similiar to "Hussain" "Obama" . Huumm.......... Food for thought.

Just a thought on the subject of the bad things that happened on 9/11. Don't you suppose that security at the airports after 9/11 became very vigiliant in their quest to head off another train wreck, they were told to be very suspicious of anyone sporting a middle east name? Why would we let our guard down now and elect a person to any office sporting a name similiar to "Hussain" "Obama" . Huumm.......... Food for thought.

lol, thats one way of looking at it....obamas not getting my vote but i dont think hes an extreemist, hell hes not even from the middle east. hes only half black and half white, wich is why i think its odd that he makes racism such a major issue for himself.....just as much white as he is black

Last I checked, I had NO CHOICE in my naming at birth. Neither did the corrupt major party candidates.

I don't like either candidate... they're both the devil as far as I'm concerned. They don't give two craps about the people of this country. Tell the public what they want to hear, then, poof, SOS!

Does anyone here actually think that the united states government isn't directly responsible for the twin towers coming down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqYf-ID5oY&feature=related

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/insurance-scam.htm

yeah, 911truth.com has somthing similiar...there are coincidences but not enough to mean the government was responsible for it....most likley....pissed off muslims. not that the government isnt capable of it (i still think they were directly involved in the J. F. kennedy assassination)

Well the guy currently in office has a last name that's slang for pussy!

Didn't stop people around the country from voting for him. Go figure.

To vote, or not vote, for a candidate based on their name is about as stupid a concept as I can think of.

I can see this post going down hill real fast, LOL lets repect each other in this one please.
ps, if you want my opinion they are all a bunch of liars.

I've seen smaller loads in baby's diapers.

Autopsies on bodies that one would assume were vaporized in the crashes.

And wasn't Flagg that freaktoid Army Intelligence Agent from M.A.S.H.?

I know the video above is crap because Elvis told me so. He IS alive
and working for the Government. I have proof, but my dog ate it.

Muslim or not, the guy has attended a church for the last 20 years led by a fanatical bigot, and has admitted ties to his "mentor", William Ayers a known and convicted terrorist WTF is up with that?

Why Obama is not being investigated by the C.I.A. tells you this country is going down hill really, really fast.

If his circle of friends don't scare you, if his self indulging ego trip does not scare you, if the blatant free pass, and extreme supreme being staus generated by the liberal media don't scare you, his blatant voting status of "present" on key senatorial votes that hide any true intentions of his true colors don't scare you, nor concern you, then you deserve him as president, and you better become friends quickly with your redneck neighbors who cling to their guns and religion.

well-- WAY too much evidence .

9-11 was ALLOWED to happen .

not even going to argue it.

NO plane wreckage in Penn.

NO wreckage or ANY video footage of a PLANE at the pentagon.

goodnight little sheeple--go to bed.

the end.

Yeah, the more I see about Obama the more weary I get about who is behind him pulling his puppet strings.......I don't want ANYONE in the Whitehouse that does not have traditional American values. I'm talking about Loving your country enough to put your hand over your heart, Proudly diplaying the American Flag, A God fearing person.
His Pastor or Mentor or what ever you want to call that Wacko is off the charts. He listened to that crap for 20 YRS? Obama has to be warped son-of-b**** when no one is looking.

well-- WAY too much evidence .

9-11 was ALLOWED to happen .

not even going to argue it.

NO plane wreckage in Penn.

NO wreckage or ANY video footage of a PLANE at the pentagon.

goodnight little sheeple--go to bed.

the end.

Oh PLEASE!! Yes there is pentagon video with a plane and wrekage. I believe you are the one being led. Try researching for yourself and check the sources a little closer. The U.S. is complicit in the attack on 9-11 only in that Clinton didn't take out Osama when he was handed him on a platter.....

Last I checked, I had NO CHOICE in my naming at birth.

That's true... but I wonder why he waited until he was about 19 years old in college before he decided to use his formal name Barak, instead of the nickname he used all his life, Barry?

Just wondering,
Jerry

That's true... but I wonder why he waited until he was about 19 years old in college before he decided to use his formal name Barak, instead of the nickname he used all his life, Barry?

Just wondering,
Jerry

Yeah, my uncle went by "Speedy" until college, then used his real first name Richard. He's not the only one that used a different name growing up and a proper name when it came time.

If obama gets in it'll be the carter years all over again. Remember the 20+%interest rates and the almost 10% unemployment. God help us all if he makes it.

Oh PLEASE!! Yes there is pentagon video with a plane and wrekage. I believe you are the one being led. Try researching for yourself and check the sources a little closer. The U.S. is complicit in the attack on 9-11 only in that Clinton didn't take out Osama when he was handed him on a platter.....

yea, i have to agree with you, research showes more than a youtube or other website video

-
Back