9/11..

-
May those who lost their lives rest in peace. Except the terrorists. I hope they're burning in hell.

May those who lost their lives rest in peace.
Lost 5 from my high school. 2 were fire fighters that were brothers. They were good fellas in high school.
Except the terrorists. I hope they're burning in hell.
I agree, not that I have hate for them, I just think that is what they deserve. Killing in GODs name in this fashion is a pile of bullshit and done without care or concern for those that died. Totally callous.

GOD doesn’t need YOU to kill in his name, GOD will take you down if he needs/wants you without anyone’s help.

This year I can’t really think of anything that hasn’t already been said. It was the beginning of it all. 2 generations were raised or born into this violence, our earliest memories are 2 towers collapsing, and from then on it’s been nothing but violence, we’re so desensitized to it, and we’re so tired of it. Let’s pray for all the ones lost, and their families, but also peace and unity. It’s gotta stop, enough is enough.

The things that I saw happening on that day are forever burned into my heart.
I will never forget.

Oh heck yea. My brother was scheduled to work but decide to play Holley from work and took the day off. Everyone in his company died that day.

Lost 5 from my high school. 2 were fire fighters that were brothers. They were good fellas in high school.

I agree, not that I have hate for them, I just think that is what they deserve. Killing in GODs name in this fashion is a pile of bullshit and done without care or concern for those that died. Totally callous.

GOD doesn’t need YOU to kill in his name, GOD will take you down if he needs/wants you without anyone’s help.
That's right you were still in NY then. You have my condolences.

Bad day , wonder what the real truth was / is .. should not never of happened
Saudis did it, not “officially “ of course but here is a blurb from 2022:

“The most significant connection is from Saudi Ambassador to Washington Prince Bandar bin Sultan and his wife, who provided $140,000 (ostensibly for medical expenses) to the wife of Osama Basnan, Basnan then passed funds on to Omar al-Bayoumi. Al-Bayoumi was a Saudi intelligence agent living in San Diego who personally provided significant and repeated support to two hijackers, while communicating with an Al-Qaeda logistics manager. This was revealed in documents released in 2022. Prince Bandar was subsequently implicated in unrelated money laundering on a large scale. The FBI concluded there was a "50/50 chance" that al-Bayoumi knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance. An FBI report also stated Al-Bayoumi and a second Saudi state employee (a religious official with the Saudi consulate in LA) may have been directed by Mussaed Ahmed al-Jarrah, a higher ranking Saudi diplomat in Washington to help the two hijackers. But in this instance, like the others, there is no definitive involvement in the attacks, only numerous pieces of circumstantial evidence.“

I’ll never ever forget watching people jump to their deaths from those buildings. I was 13 and I watched it on the news before school. Never forget.

That's right you were still in NY then. You have my condolences.
Thanks. Thankfully no one in the family perished.
I was in NY, but not the city. I worked that night on a OJT gig some 60-70 miles away from the event. I knew 3 that died.

I don’t care who “Did it” because the bottom line is the crazies that flew into the buildings hood the bottom line of fault and guilt.
They could have said “NO!”

I can't imagine how hard that would be for your brother. My sincere condolences.
Brother survived well enough. He is logical, a bit cold and uncaring inside his head. He didn’t tell anyone he was alive for about a week and blew it off as nothing. When we got upset that he didn’t at least call Mom, he got stupid nasty.

He IS a wack job.

Brother survived well enough. He is logical, a bit cold and uncaring inside his head. He didn’t tell anyone he was alive for about a week and blew it off as nothing. When we got upset that he didn’t at least call Mom, he got stupid nasty.

He IS a wack job.
I have one like that too.

Saudis did it, not “officially “ of course but here is a blurb from 2022:

“The most significant connection is from Saudi Ambassador to Washington Prince Bandar bin Sultan and his wife, who provided $140,000 (ostensibly for medical expenses) to the wife of Osama Basnan, Basnan then passed funds on to Omar al-Bayoumi. Al-Bayoumi was a Saudi intelligence agent living in San Diego who personally provided significant and repeated support to two hijackers, while communicating with an Al-Qaeda logistics manager. This was revealed in documents released in 2022. Prince Bandar was subsequently implicated in unrelated money laundering on a large scale. The FBI concluded there was a "50/50 chance" that al-Bayoumi knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance. An FBI report also stated Al-Bayoumi and a second Saudi state employee (a religious official with the Saudi consulate in LA) may have been directed by Mussaed Ahmed al-Jarrah, a higher ranking Saudi diplomat in Washington to help the two hijackers. But in this instance, like the others, there is no definitive involvement in the attacks, only numerous pieces of circumstantial evidence.“

I’ll never ever forget watching people jump to their deaths from those buildings. I was 13 and I watched it on the news before school. Never forget.
It ain't hard to figure out. Saudi Arabia is the richest country over there.

1694477235812.jpeg

And they don’t like US. Openly.
Correct. I don't like them, either, so we're even. Soon as the dust settled, we should have turned that whole country into a big sheet of glass. Cut the money off and cut out all the BS.

I will never forget and the terrorism didn't stop on 9/11, their brothers maimed and wounded 1000's of U.S. soldiers and killing 12 of my fellow Marines at withdrawal.
A day will come when we will have to finish our business, because our leaders dropped the ball. Not our military

I will never forget and the terrorism didn't stop on 9/11, their brothers maimed and wounded 1000's of U.S. soldiers and killing 12 of my fellow Marines at withdrawal.
A day will come when we will have to finish our business, because our leaders dropped the ball. Not our military
Indeed, I agree.

100%. They never should have gone in half cocked, and they should have let y’all do what you do.

Unfortunately I think another 9/11 is coming just a matter of time!!!

-
Back